Chapter 1

Hana's POV

The sound of the thunder startled me as I came back to my own senses. I looked at the front only to find my mom staring at me through the mirror.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Your dad was asking you if you want to go somewhere else for dinner." my mom said and patted my dad's thigh. My dad took a glance at me at the mirror and gave a concerned face.

"Sorry." I apologized and caressed the side of my forehead. "My head is kind of hurting." I coughed.

"I think I'm sick." I added.

"So you wanna go home and rest?" she asked.

I raised my eyebrows while closing my eyes as a sign of saying yes.

Suddenly, I felt chills down my spine. I suddenly felt my head hit against the window.

I can feel the car moving in different directions, and before I knew it, I suddenly heard the loud horn and the screams coming from my parents.

"Hana!"

I felt a pair of hands shaking my shoulders. I opened my eyes to see a pair of brown worried eyes looking straight into mine.

"W-what happened?" I breathlessly asked, my heart was beating so fast as if I just ran a marathon.

Sehun sighed in relief and sat beside me. He tucked the strands of hair behind my ear. "You were having a nightmare. You barely have any nightmares except for losing me." he teased.

I hit his arms lightly, then he chuckled softly.

"You're too full of yourself." I giggled.

I can sense his aura became serious once again. "But seriously, you're thinking about your parents again, right?"

I only gave him a fake smile and asked, "What's for breakfast?"

He returned my smile with a sincere eye smile. And the next thing I knew is that I was being carried away by the strong Oh Sehun.

"What the- Yah Oh Sehun! Put me down or else I'm going to throw Pinkuu in Han River!" I tried to threatened him but he still didn't put me down.

"You wouldn't do that." He continued walking to the kitchen but glared at him for a second before pinching his biceps.

He hissed as I escape from his arms and ran back to his bedroom and quickly grabbed Pinkuu.

I ran towards the bathroom and stood beside the toilet. I opened the toilet bowl and hang the pink stuffed toy above the opened toilet.

I turned around to see a very terrified Sehun standing on the doorway.

"One more step and I will flush your beloved Pinkuu down on this awful toilet." I grinned while shaking Pinkuu.

Sehun deeply sighed. "Hana, is this really necessary?"

I raised my eyebrow. "Are you questioning me?"

I slowly put Pinkuu closer to the toilet and Sehun screamed, "Fine! Fine! You won!"

"Promise me you won't carry me anymore?" I smiled, while he pouted and nodded.

I smiled inwardly. 'How cute!'

"Okay here you go." I said as I extended my hand towards him.

He quickly ran towards my hand and grabbed Pinkuu. "Oh my dear precious Pinkuu! Thank goodness you're safe!" he exclaimed while hugging that cute pink stuffed toy tightly.