Chapter 25

March 14, 7:30am. 9 years ago.

Sehun's POV 

"Oppa~! I bought this for you!" a student greeted me from the door of the building. Just like every school year, I'll receive gifts. As far as I know, I'm not the most popular guy here. No girls tend to scream my name or squeal whenever I pass by unlike the popular ones. Not that I'm not happy with that, I like it when I'm somewhat unknown. 

"Thank you." I smiled at them and went ahead to my assigned classroom. I took the stairs, no choice, because 11th Graders' rooms are in the 3rd floor. Lucky for the 10th Graders for staying at the 2nd floor, sucks for the 12th Graders being at the 4th floor. As I reached the 3rd floor, I turned right because I knew that my assigned classroom, 2 - A, is at the right. Along with section B and C, while 2- D, E and the teacher's faculty is on the left side of the building. Well, the same blueprint of the classrooms are for each floor, except for the AV Room on the 2nd floor. 

I entered my classroom to see familiar faces. Most of my classmates are not here yet, but the ones that are here were from my previous class last year.

Except for one girl, looks like we got a transferee in my class. "Hey Sehun!" one of my classmates that recognize me greeted. I waved back before looking for a place to sit. The transferee sat the the 2nd row at the front, and looks like no one wanted to sit at the 2nd row. Scared to get the teacher's attention, I believe? This transferee looks lonely, my classmates are at the back, all laughing and chatting. Well, maybe their noise made her even more uncomfortable.

I ended up taking the seat beside her. Though I know that the teacher will rearrange our seats, but at least I made a good impression on my first day. I think I caught her attention when I walked beside her to sit at the chair beside her. She's currently reading a book, those kinds of books that are too thick for someone to finish in a week --for people who are lazy to read like me of course. She looked at me with blank face. Did I disturbed her reading time?

I smiled.  She didn't turn away so I had the chance to introduce myself to her. "My name is Oh Se-hun. Nice to meet you..." I looked at her name tag that is right beside her necktie. It says,   

송 하 나

"..Song Ha-na." I said as I brought my hand up for a hand shake. At first I thought she was those cold girls that are disgusted with any contact with men --if those exists. But then she smiled back and shook my hand. 

"Nice to meet you too." she said. Well, this girl looks bipolar. She looks like she was judging me a while ago. 

So... now what? How will I continue with this conversation? What should I say? This awkwardness is getting too long, I need to-- 

"Are you new here? I've never seen you before." I said. Well...that didn't came out as worse as I expected. Definitely a step up for my awkward experiences with other people, but dang it the answer is too obvious Oh Sehun! You yourself know she's new!

"Yeah, it's the first time I went to a public school." she said. Okay, this girl seems to be a bit direct and open to people she just met. I couldn't help but notice that no doubt, Ms. Song Hana is beautiful. I wouldn't keep it, it looks like my classmates noticed it too when I glanced at them and they saw me talking to the new girl. Her features looks so unique, she has this Western look

"Do you know anybody else in the school?" I asked as I can tell that I'm about to get out of the awkward zone. She shook her head, "No." she answered.

"Well, if you have any questions or you need any help with anything about the school, don't be afraid to ask for help." I smiled right before the bell rang and all my classmates went in the classroom. And a few seconds later, our almost empty classroom had every desk occupied. Hana kept the book she's reading in her backpack when she saw the teacher enter the room.