Chapter 22

Hana's POV

"Guys, Sehun fainted again. Help!" Luhan called from upstairs. All of us became worried of course, I wanted to be the first one to see Sehun and help him.

The guys went running on their way up the stairs, I just stood there -resisting the urge to do the same. I can't help but be worried the moment I heard the word fainted and Sehun's name in one sentence.

I'm surprised that Yumi is still here. Isn't she worried about Sehun?

"She wants to talk to you, this is serious, Hana. Watch your words." I heard Tao's voice. And I almost nodded without anyone talking to me in person. That would be weird... right?

"Luna... did Hana mentioned anything about... Sehun, to you?" my bestfriend asked and I started to fidget my fingers because of how nervous I was.

"If you get her on your side, she might help you." I heard Tao's voice spoke again in my head.

"Yes." I answered.

"What did she say?" she asked.

What am I supposed to say? I couldn't tell her that I'm told... by me that I have to help Sehun bring back his memories. Man, this is harder than I thought.

"She mentioned something about a plan. Sehun-oppa needs to remember her by himself?" I asked, pretending to be completely clueless.

"Yeah, well..." she said.

"Did you help him?" I asked. Mainly because of the plan, I told them exactly to not give him any further information other than me being Sehun's girlfriend. Of course I have to ask if they disobeyed me.

"Not me. Luhan did..."

I knew that, but clearly Luhan did broke it. I forgot to punish him though.

"..but now, you're here." she added.

I know my mission. 8 months of helping Sehun remember me, but the moment I entered the house, he started glaring at me.

"Sehun-oppa doesn't seem to like me." I pouted.

"Let him calm down for a bit, we just watched a movie, he was so mad at the guy that kissed the pretty girl and not the main girl." she said. I face palmed on the inside when I realized that despite Sehun's amnesia, he's still the Sehun I know -and love.

The guy that gets too affected and sensitivewhen watching movies. Yep, that's my boyfriend all right.

I didn't realize that Yumi was actually waving her hand infront of me. "Earth to Luna." her voice woke me up.

"Hmm?"

"Why were you smiling?" she asked.

I ripped the smile off my face, realizing I looked stupid for smiling for no reason. "Nothing, I just remembered something Hana-unnie told me." I answered.

"What is it?"

"She told me how sensitive and attached Sehun-oppa is to movies." I said, trying to sound convincing.

"Yeah, we just watched Hana's favorite movie." My eyes widened since I felt... triggered. How can he still hate Sunny? It's like the best movie ever made! 

"Diabetes..." I didn't realize that I just whispered before I chuckled, I thought I was just thinking it out loud.

"That's a reference from the movie, right? I mean... you are Hana's sister, it's impossible that you don't know her favorite movie. But..." she almost hesitated to say what she was about to say to me.