Chapter 21

July 21, 11 am. 7 years ago.

A sad Hana wandered around her house. Touching each furniture, walking into every room as if she was actually walking down on memory lane.

Her last stop was her parents' old office. She can hear their voices when they're talking to new clients on the phone. As a little girl, she walks in and the next thing she knew was her parents are not on the phone anymore, but instead her dad is carrying her, her mom starts tickling her while the 3 year old starts to hug her dad to block her mother's attacks. Tears of joy starts to fall from Hana's closed eyes as she hears her parents laughter.

The office doesn't look like her parents' little art room before. The color swatches on the walls are now covered with a solid color that brightens up the room. The little clothesline on the blank wall was filled with pictures of their satisfied clients is gone. The baskets and boxes of wallpaper, wall decals and other decorations are now packed inside one huge box.

"Oh.. are you okay?" a lady's voice was heard by Hana that made her stop her little scene. She quickly wiped her tears and pretended as if nothing happened.

She faced the woman who's on her right side. "Yeah.. I'm fine. I'm okay.." she said.

"But you were crying. What's wrong?"

Hana kept her positive face, though her make up was almost ruined by her tears. She tried, but the emotions are too much for her. A tear fell and that made her cry again, her fingers stayed on her face, ready to wipe her tears.

The next thing she knew was, she was pulled into a hug. "Don't cry. You're infront of your parents' office, they might scold you." the lady joked. This made Hana stop crying, for the meantime. She's laughing it off, but at least she's also smiling now.

"Hana, you don't have to give us this house if this place is very special to you. This could just be your rest house whenever you visit." the lady said.

"No. I won't be able to do that anyway. College is a very busy life, I don't know if I'll be able to leave our dorm and not go straight to the university." Hana explained. "Plus, accept this as my wedding gift. Since I haven't given one."

"Oh please, you introduced my husband to me. That's the greatest gift that someone had the courage had given me." Hana and the lady smiled. Hana remembered that day, the day she was called the 'matchmaker' after the martial artist (the lady) and the engineer announced that they are officially together. Finally, someone broke the martial artist's wall of bitterness.

Hana almost jumped when she felt a hand slipped into her right hand. When the fingers of the other one held her hand tighter, she knew who it was without even facing him.

"Are you ready?" his smile was the first thing Hana saw as he went infront of her, but it disappeared when he saw how red her eyes were and how her make up doesn't look as great like it was when they ate breakfast together. "Were you crying? What happened?" he said while scanning his girlfriend's face.

Hana smiled as she sees how concern her boyfriend was. "I'm fine, Hunnie.." she continued smiling and within a few seconds, Sehun finally smiled back.

"You two sure love each other but please, get a room." the lady spoke and it got the couple's attention.

"You first, you're married now..." Sehun said. "I want a nephew, noona~"

"Yah!" the lady was about to scream at Sehun's face when she realized that Hana was still there. Hana, on the other hand, lightly hit Sehun's arm for what he said to his sister-in-law.