13 - AFTER mischief managed

A/N: STAPHH!! I cannot!  OK, deep breaths and all, y'all. This story has reached 100K and I was fcking asleep when it happened! But it happened! 

I'm over the moon. And I want to thank every single one of you. Also, basically every chapter of part 1 (or book 1) has 1K reads and a bunch of votes, and even more comments, which I am immensely thankful for. There are a lot of people who I want to thank, but sadly I can't thank all of you because I didn't write down your usernames at the right time :( Please don't hate me, I saw every vote. Respect to all of you who basically read it in one sitting, or maybe two or three, but still. 

Personal thanks to @mekhiandgrey (who is currently still readign and commenting, and whose name is Luke. Bless your gorgeous soul!); @WriteDrunk_EditSober (who voted for all chapters. at least I think so, maybe not all, but part 1 definitely); @liltay10150 (who is actually reading Blue Howard, but since that book is completed, I'm thanking you here); and then people who I feel like are my friends already: @MelyCastillo14 ; @_hateful_ ; @ItsRaye ;  ; @zeeadaj ; @ttyl3445 ; @SubwayChan ; @Aerialboos4 ; @cristinaxelena ; @MATYHEALY ; and if I forgot someone, then I'm really sorry. Express your dissatisfaction in the comments and I'll add you to the list. 
And of course everyone who has messaged me: @Mariakorky , @MATYHEALY ; @eatingismyjob ; @KaraMcgeorgeWhale ; @TamashiiReikou17 ; @CometsOfTheMind . 

I apologize for all the stupid mistakes, like writing he's hair instead of his hair. I feel so bad for those mistakes, but I can't fix them either, or the wonderful comments will disappear. And sometimes words are missing, because my thoughts outrun my fingers. Sorry for all that. I love you guys. 

This is the end of part 2 (or book 2), because 13 is the lucky number, ayy!  What comes next is Collision Course

Chapter 13 – AFTER mischief managed

Goodbyes suck. They suck on your soul like leeches. Or vampires.

Time to get back to reality. I'll still be seeing the boys and one boy in particular, but it won't be as fun, just work. I need to make as much money as possible with the remaining month and a half.

We're sitting on the hood of my car, legs dangling over the edge. Nolan blows a bubble and it pops. He keeps chewing the gum. "It's inevitable, isn't it?"

The windows of my car are rolled down, because we fogged them up a little. Nothing too crazy, just a steamy make-out session.

"I can't believe life is pushing us toward doom," I sigh and look down at my hands.

"Hell is worth it when you're with me," he shrugs and blows another bubble. He bites it.

"Yeah, but talking to Marcus is definitely not worth it. Especially after screwing with him two times already." Will he forgive us? I can't believe I have to think about whether Marcus is willing to forgive us or not. I thought I'd never have to deal with him again, but he keeps popping up.