New Beginnings

You were dashing down the streets rushing for the gates of New Peak's Academy.

 "(Y/N)-chan!" Your sister heaved beside you, stopping to catch her breath. "You're . . . t-too fast!" She collapsed on the floor in a pool of her own sweat.

You grumbled to yourself moving backward for your sister.

" This is what you get for eating all the chips in the box!~" you chirped at her, tugging on her arm whining. "I'll be late and this is the best school that could ever want me!" A sparkle lit your eyes. " You mean the only school that would ever want you." She scowled, getting up as the both ran together to school.

" Pardon me

" Pardon me. 'scuse. Move your butt." You said as you weaved through the crowd. Until you came came a sudden and rude stop, getting knocked on the ground by someone going in the same direction as you. "Hey, get out of the way!" You yelled, at the guys back.

 "Gomene!" he yelled, not looking back. 

" Kids these days." You sighed, still pulling your sister to catch up with you. " Ugh, you're like a sack of rocks. But, . . . " You rolled up your sleeves. "I can do it!" You grabbed her legs, piggy-backing her to school.

"Also

"Also."

You smirked to yourself. "There's only one cute dork that dresses and apologizes like that." You burst in speed, frantic to catch up to the guy who passed you on the street. You slowly but surely got closer to the guy from before, until you ran right by each other. 

" Hey! Could it be?! It's the one. The only. Naegi-kun!" I grinned at him, widely. He glanced you, before his eyes widened in shock. "(Y- (Y/N)-chan?!" His priceless made you puff up your cheeks in laughter. " Yep, it's me. Bet you remember her too?" You motioned your head to your sister. " It's you too, (s/n)-chan!" He smiled at her.

 Her face erupted in a huge blush, being seen like this in front of her crush. " U-uh, Naegi-kun!" she stuttered. All she could do was hide her face, behind my shirt. We both stopped running, as (s/n) got off my back in embarrassment.

 We both stopped running, as (s/n) got off my back in embarrassment