Naegi's Confession (Part 2)

Warning: Long chapter ahead!

The plane ride next was just Asahina yapping around to you until she fell asleep next to you.

Now Maizono AND Asahina was sleeping on you. 

'Curse you Egg-head, deserting me.'

You whined in your mind feeling your shoulders start to get stiff.  Thank goodness it was going top be over in another 20 minutes.

You sighed, wondering what had him riled up in the first place.

~

Eventually, you finally made it there was able to shake awake Maizono and Asahina.

"Come on! Everyone's waiting for us. " You tell them with a smile. 

They both yawn,  getting up and trudging out of the plane. As soon as you step outside all you can see his sandy beaches and palm trees swaying in the wind.

"Wah, this is so cool!" Chihiro awed.

Everyone talked about the tropical weather of the island, but you didn't say anything.  Only looking for Naegi-kun. Right when you see a glimpse of his hoodie, you slam right into somebody.

You fall to the ground with an 'oof'.

"You okay?" You opened your eyes to see Togami towering above you. "You're too tall." You tell him with a pout. He slowly chuckles. You smile and let him lead you towards the group, when you look back Naegi is gone.

You look around and saw him sticking to Kirigiri like flue. 'I can't talk to him like this ' You bit your lip, and groaned.  "He's doing this on purpose.  No matter, Mai's gonna be thrilled when she hears the news."

You think of how happy they would be together,  and then think of poor Kirigiri. 'Don't mess with it. Just go with the flow. ' You say walking over to her everyone.

"Hello, Oowada-san, Chiaki-san, Ishimaru-san." You smile at them,  seeing them talk and laugh together. 

"H-hey, (Y/N)-san!" She says brightly,  finally without being interupted.  The group smiles at you and then they move on.

Your POV

"Okay! Since Junko-senpai couldn't make it to the trip,  she left Togami in charge!" Kirigiri announces.

  The group cheers, Asahina silently glares at him for calling her a donut hole. "What do we do now?" Touko asks,  drooling at the mouth, or is it Genocide Syo (Jack).

I can't tell anymore. Togami clears his throat, clearly happy to be appointed as leader. 

"Let's just change real quick and swim first." He says. I raise an eyebrow, that wasn't very 'toothpick-like'. The group doesn't seem to notice,  all racing towards the stalls to change.

"Woo hoo!" Asahina calls out.

Togami let's out a sigh of relief. "Hey, what's going on?" I ask him.  He looks at you.  "Sorry, I'm just out of it. " He said. You look in his eyes and can tell that you won't be able to get anymore information out of him.

"Okay . . ." You say reluctantly,  with a frown.  To make him feel better, you hold his hands,  while you walk to the cabin.

You love seeing him blush.

"See you later, Toothpick." You smile at him, rushing into the bathroom to change. You empty your bags onto the carpet, and stare at it in disbelief.