Special Chapter #1

(FOR 100 READS!)

(BTW, I'm back! I'll be deleting the A/N soon)

"WHY WON'T HE KISS ME?!"

You and Togami have been dating for two months now,  going on small dates. Maizono and Fukawa always stalking you guys.

It's been months since he had manned up and kissed you.

Since then, there was nothing.

NADA.

ZILCH.

THE BIG O.

Not that your were begging for him,  but you were starting to inquire that he didn't really like you after all.

Even at school he had always avoided you, not even daring to look your way during your dates.

Maybe his kiss was a joke?

A sick prank?

And suddenly you stated to drift away from him too.

Maizono POV

"Operation 'Get the Lovebirds Back Together' is a go!" I chirped to Naegi, determination sparkling in my eyes.  Naegi sweat-dropped with a nervous grin. "Uh, yeah. About that . . . I've kind of got a date today with Kirigiri. And tomorrow. And the day after that . . ." He mumbled on.  I gave  him a 'seriously' look. "Come on!~ She's our frieeeeeeend!" I whined.  He gave me a guilty look. "I . . . I've got to go." He bolted up the stairs.  I sighed, putting a hand on my hip with a sigh.  "What's his problem?  Must be something with Kirigiri again."

"I guess there's only one person left to ask." I spoke.

~

I ASKED EVERYONE!

Not even Asahina had time in her schedule because she had a tournament coming up. 

There was only one option left.

"F-Fukawa-san?" I inched into the back closet.  Ever since,  (Y/N) and Togami got together, she's just been lurking inside.

Not even coming out for class.

"I-is it Master Byakuya? Has he come to confess his love for me!?" She screeched,  and I flinched.

"N-no, it's your classmate Maizono. (Please don't kill me)." I mumbled. It was too dark to see anything and they had some pretty big closets here at Hope's Peak.

I heard a scoff in the darkness.  "What do you want. " I could hear her mutter scornfully. "I need your help." I said confidently standing up straight. "With what?" I could feel her roll her eyes. 

My confidence dwindled.

"Togami and (Y/N)." I mumbled quickly. I could feel her shift out of the black and I could finally see her face. She was sharpening some scissors with a rock. 

"Why would I help the girl I'm going to kill-hurt- I mean jab her gently with a knife." She stumbled over her words carefully not revealing her plan.

"Come on Fukawa-san!" I protested.  "I heard from (S/N) that only 26% of high school sweet hearts get together after school ends. If you make them fall head over heels in love fast enough. They'll break up and you can just swoop in and-"  I explained with hand motions with my hands. 

"Yes, yes. That's dumb enough to work. " She mumbled drooling and biting her thumb. 

"It'll definitely work! (Maybe)" You encouraged her,  balling up your fists.