Doesn't make sense

Your POV

Second day of school. Yesterday, I

1. Made an enemy.

2. Dressed up for a teacher as a bunny girl at a bar.

3. Made a deal with that enemy.

4. Died of embarrassment because of that enemy.

 Died of embarrassment because of that enemy

Pretty crazy for the first day. Well, what can you expect from the Super Duper High School Delinquent. I already split up with (s/n) after walking to school again with Naegi. I was on my way to the library, this morning during homeroom with a Bento Box in my hand.

 "I won't starve today~" I said, happily. Into the library I went, the light shining through the curtains and onto the tables. 

The whole place seemed to be shining, and there Ms.Hinata was cleaning the tables. "Good morning." I bowed to her, head-set on making a respectful year happen this time so I can graduate. "Hello, (Y/N). " she said. " I thought you'd be coming." She placed five of the candies in my hand. I started drooling. " You know me so well, Ms. Hinata. Oh, and I saw your son!" I told her. 

" Really? What was he doing?' she asked

" Really? What was he doing?' she asked. " Hanging out with some girl, I think she's from the talented group though." I said with a full mouth. " Wow, for once he's actually social!" she laughed. I smiled at her.

 " Also, I think I saw a familiar person sitting over there for you. Hand him one of these." She placed one more candy in my hands.  

"Sure?" I said skeptically. ' If it's Togami I'm gonna-"   When I said, or even thought Togami's name my face suddenly flushed involuntarily. My mind thought back to his hand last night in the cold, and how warm his hand was, and it made me blush even more. "Ah, dumb mind." I slapped my cheeks a little bit. " Toothpick is the same as he always was. Dumb, selfish, arrogan-" When I turned the bookshelf corner, I didn't see him. In fact it was only a normal boy in my homeroom, reading a book on the chair. 'Is that what she meant by familiar face?' I thought. "Hey." I waved to him. " Oh, hi." he answered back. " Ms. Hinata wanted me to give this to y-" I felt a touch on my shoulders.