Awkward encounters

You woke up in a startle. In your own bed. Your head was acing and you felt strangely hot. "Ugh, did I get drunk again last night?" You questioned, holding your head.

You scanned the room with the corner of your eyes. Before landing in a familiar face, right next to your bed. "What's Toothpick doing here! " You basically screamed. "Wait. I think I remember asking him to get me a drink. Ah, was I dunno before he even got there. " You rubbed your cheeks in embarrassment. "But . . .how'd he hey inside my room. Why am I wearing his coat!?" You realized was on your body. "Did we . . ." Your mind swirled , while your face blushed 10,000 shares of red.

" Your mind swirled , while your face blushed 10,000 shares of red

You heard him groan. You flinched waiting for him to yell at you again, but nothing happened. You glanced to his side. He was breaking heavily. You put a hand up to his head. "He's like a stove!" You exclaimed in your mind. You quickly got off your bed, slightly putting his head on your pillow and moving hours body on your bed too, putting a blanket on his body.

"TOWELS, towels, he needs wet towels!"

You dashed put off your room, only to bump into (s/n). Holding a bucket of water. She quickly steadied it, preventing it from spilling. "You're awake! " She said, excitedly. "My head is pounding, though. " You held it in pain. "Your boyfriend had a huge fever. I've been switching his towels all bought and giving him medication." She sighed in annoyance. "And I was already sick myself. You're lucky Mom isn't home today, or she would yell at you for getting drunk again and bringing a guy home."

You thanked her in tears

You thanked her in tears. "Come on, we've got to help him. " She flicked your forehead, and you winced in pain. Both of you walked into your room, seeing Togami's cheeks flushed from heat. "If you couldn't handle drinking then you shouldn't have done it." You scolded him in his sleep. "You can go on ahead, I think I'll skip school today." You shooed (s/n) away.

" Sure, yay. Me and Naegi alone!" A smile of pure bliss was plastered on her face as she grabbed her bag and left. You turned back to him.

" I guess it's just you and me, now. " You said, replacing another towel.

~

Togami POV

I woke up to the smell of flowers, in a place way too light. "Heaven?" I thought. I squinted my eyes. (Y/N) was there sitting next to me. "I don't she knows I'm awake." I thought, faking. I was under dark brown blanket, while she was spraying some stuff around the room. "I think the smell of roses are healing, maybe? Ugh, I wish the school had a Super Duper High School Nurse." She frowned sourly, holding the air freshener in her hands.