Weird things

"Well, what do want?" 

 Your body went stiff at the sound of his words. You wouldn't move an inch. Right, when you were about to come out he finished his sentence. "Hmm, Naegi-kun, and Kirigiri-san?" he asked. You could hear him stand up. "We just . . ." Naegi said bashfully. " We wanted to know if you could stop being so secluded." The white-haired girl said without hesitation. "The class is pretty well-bonded except for you. There's a contest going around for most interactive class. We would be a shoo-in if it wasn't for you, Celeste, and Fukawa. Celeste is already making an effort and Fukawa said that she would do it if you said yes. The prize is a 2000 dollars split between all of us." She gave a full-blown explanation without question. 

" What do I need with more money?" he asked, about to walk away. " Of course, there's also a scholarship going around with the money. A special contract with high businesses to become their next prodigy. As they quote 'We need someone well- bonded, well-rounded to interact with the clients'. This could be your big break Togami-san, or are you just going to pass it up?" You could feel the tension and the weight of her smirk. 

This girl was all business.

 It was quiet for a few moments

 It was quiet for a few moments. Before he broke it once again. " Why are you even interested in this anyways? " he asked. This was the first time she didn't answer right away. "W-well, Naegi-kun wanted to-" She stuttered, the power in her voice slipping away by the pound. " Okay stop, I don't want to here anymore. I accept." he shrugged them off leaving. "Well, that's that." Naegi told Kirigiri, while she nodded, a small tint of pink on her cheeks. They went off to the classroom, while you thought about Toothpick.

 You got up from my crouching spot. "Him? Social? That's like asking a murderer to become a pacifist." You laughed it off. " I've got to take pictures of this after school." You made your way back to homeroom. A few more kids had found there way in, and class begun. Sensei with his box of cigarettes away, his hair slicked back instead of the rough hair you saw earlier. You could mistake him for an actual real teacher. 

"Faker." You thought with an inward laugh.

 Then as usual the days droned on. You looked out the window and doodled in your book for most of the time. "Can I meet with you (y/n)?" Sensei's voice snapped you back into reality. It was the 4th hour of school. Lunch was just about to start.  "Yeah, Sensei?" You questioned, your stomach trying to pull you to the cafeteria.

 "So , I've got a proposition for you. I'll quit smoking and get you hooked up with free lunch for the rest of the semester if you're my back-up singer tonight at Yooli Bar. I'm thinking about getting back into the game of singing."  He asked. "Where's all of this coming from." You asked, raising an eyebrow skeptically. "You don't seem like a kid who would ditch me, or get me arrested for sexual harassment if I took you to a bar , Ms. Super Duper High School Delinquent."  "Yeah, I've had a few shots before, so what? There were all accidents. I'm not the best at singing." You  told him.