Toothpick's Chapter

This Chapter is going to be a special chapter in the perspectives of Togami(Wet Noodle)

My coachman drove me to her house, which I addressed him to. There it was, the tiny hovel she lived in. I stared at my hands, openly shunning myself for even being interested in her. Hesitantly, I knocked on the and waited a few moments. "Hellooo?" A girl different from (Y/N) came out. Her face was similar to hers but, you could explicitly tell that it wasn't her. For one thing her hair was shorter like a bob-cut.

 "Ah. yes. I'm-" I straightened myself up. 

"Toothpick, right?" She said, with a bored look. 

I grew an irk mark

I grew an irk mark.

 "Togami, yes,but where'd you learn that?"he asked

 "Togami, yes,but where'd you learn that?"he asked. "Oh, my sister told me to watch out for a blond wet noodle that talks in a snooty voice." She answered. I felt like I was stabbed by her description of me. " Well, I can assure you I'm nothing like that." She looked at me skeptically. "Is your sister here?" I questioned her, and she shrugged.

 " She went out with Maizono and Naegi for ice cream after school. You might find her near a block from here. Also can you give her this." She handed me a scarf, sneezing. " It's getting colder and she's only wearing ripped stuff. I couldn't go because I caught a cold. Dumb sis." I just realized that her face was unnaturally red and splotchy. "Yeah, sure." I took the pink scarf. "See ya." She waved at me, shutting the door.

" She waved at me, shutting the door