Guilty for you

Eventually the police left. Togami and you went to your separate classrooms. Sensei scolded you on leaving the classroom without permission. You slumped on your desk, feeling Sensei's word try to burn the roots of your brain. 

"Okay, Okay

"Okay, Okay. I've got it!~" You whined, begging for him to stop. He sighed. " I'm lucky, that the teacher's that found him were all friends of mine, or I'd be in serious trouble. So you're free for now." Your face lit up and you stood. "Can I-" You were about to speak, but then was cut off. " No you can't see your boyfriend in Class 78. I'm afraid since he assaulted Marco he's the only one in serious trouble." He answered.

 Your blood boiled.

 " He didn't do anything wrong, he was helping!" You argued

 " He didn't do anything wrong, he was helping!" You argued. "The fact remains that the kid is in the hospital because of him." He answered back, his tone indicating that the conversation was over. You gained a downcast look, unable to look at him. "The punishment won't be so bad, since it was self-defense. So you can rest easy." He said.

 " Okay . . . but, he's not my boyfriend!" You countered his last statement. He waved off your words. " Uh, huh. Sure. So, school's going to be over in a few minutes. Remember, this Saturday, you've got to come to a decision." He reminded you the 20th time today. " Yes, Sensei." You laughed, grabbing your bag walking to the door.  The bell ringed and you dashed out.

 " I've got to find Togami!" 

Togami POV

I was scolded by my teacher and the other teachers that had found the guy. I sentenced to two hours of detention that day, a written apology, and a donation of 100 dollars to him. I knew that (Y/N) would have already left without me, so I didn't protest. 

For 2 hours, I read a book being watched like a hawk from my teacher. Soon the timer on her phone went off, and I was allowed to leave. I took hold of my bag, leaving. " See you, Junko-senpai." I told her, leaving the room. She waved me off, frankly not caring and making new styles for her hair.

 When I waled outside, I saw a peculiar sight. (Y/N) was there slumped on the side of the wall sleeping quietly. I bent down and looked at her. "You're much cuter when you sleep." I commented, although she couldn't hear me. I pinched her cheeks causing her to wake up with a start. "What are you doing, waiting for me. I could've been there until night." I scolded her. " Dumb, peasant mind."