Revenge is actually kind of Bitter

You ran as fast as your legs would take you,  finally taking a break by hiding behind a garden shed near the school's garden

You ran as fast as your legs would take you, finally taking a break by hiding behind a garden shed near the school's garden. Glancing behind you, you saw no sign of Toothpick anywhere. "Phew." You let our a sigh of relief.

You didn't want to avoid him.

Just something about seeing his face made your heart race, and your mind cloud. You couldn't think properly anymore. You were afraid of you tried to talk to him, you'd act like a total ditz. Your face was an eternal red lantern, when anyone even mentioned his name. The worst part was, that you didn't even know why it was happening.

You took another peek, behind the corner, still no sign of anyone. Reluctantly, you came back out from hiding and decided to walk back to the gates. As soon as you made it there, Naegi and Togami were nowhere to be found.

"Thank goodness." You smiled, to yourself feeling more composed then before. You trodded into the school, running in so that you wouldn't be late. Up the stairs you went until you finally made it to Sensei's homeroom. There was lying a surprise.

A packed classroom.

Of course they all either wore a bored look, or were texting on their phone, but was packed nonetheless. Even some kids stood because there were no seats left,, leaning on the wall.

You looked around, not finding the single person you came for

You looked around, not finding the single person you came for. Students glanced at you with a scoff. " Yo, Ultimate Deli. Shouldn't you be covered in pig's blood right about now." A girl walked up to you. You didn't recognize her, so you wouldn't know why she had a problem with you.

You pushed a strand of hair behind your back.

"Who are you?" You asked.