Part Sixty-Six

Sexual Content

Part Sixty-Six

Harry carries me to the kitchen, my head lying on his chest. My pain killers have made me extremely drowsy and Harry is beginning to worry, his sheltered body making sure I don't fall again. I'm feeling better though; my side barely hurts anymore.

"I want you to eat something so you don't faint. I need my girl healthy," he smiles, kissing my forehead and setting me on the counter. I sit and my head spins, falling onto his shoulder. He holds me and pushes my hair back, leaving his hand on the back of my head.

"Deep breaths and you will be fine. You just feel dizzy?" I nod, his lips kissing my cheek. His arm moves over me, grabbing a glass out of the cabinet and filling it with water and bringing it to my lips. His hands help me drink the water, guiding me with his touches. The infatuation he has with me and my safety is superior, his concern containing qualities of my protection. He's my protector.

"You ready to go?" he asks, looking down into my eyes. "Yes," I whisper, his arms lifting me bridal-style off the counter, then he allows my feet to hit the ground. His left hand grabs my right and he helps me into the bedroom again.

"I'm going to make you a sandwich. Get dressed and I'll be right back," he says, kissing my temple. He closes the door behind him and I take off my shirt, grabbing my bra out of the drawer. I clip it and grab a black tee, fitting tightly to my torso. My jean shorts are pulled up my legs, grabbing my belt and pulling it through the loops. A white sweater is moved onto my arms and Harry opens the door.

"Here you go." I grab it and begin to eat, finding the savory taste of the ham and cheese delicious.

I watch as Harry changes his clothes, his black jeans pulled up his legs and a plaid checkered shirt is buttoned up his torso.

"When did you get that shirt?" I ask him, never seeing it before. He shrugs and kisses the top of my head, walking to his other drawer to get socks. He sits next to me and pulls them onto his feet.

"I think when it was before I met you. I never wore it but Gemma bought it for me. Who knew I would be wearing the clothes she bought me?" he smiles. I do too and I take another bite of the sandwich, his hand grabbing mine and taking a bite himself.

"Ugh, cheeky bastard," I groan, his teeth chewing the delicious goodness he made for me. He laughs and swallows the food, standing up.

"Now that's a good sandwich," he compliments himself, his lips curved. He grabs my hand after the last bite and lifts me up, my eyes glancing at the cat still sleeping in the bed.

"Seriously, she sleeps too much," I tell him, his eyes looking over at Java.

"Eh, she'll get used to us eventually." My feet walk over to the cat and lift her up, cradling her in my arms. A soft purr leaves her mouth and Harry stands in front of me, his eyes on my face. The little animal is so cute and fuzzy, loving every time she cuddles into my arms.

"We need to leave Beth, or you won't get healed," Harry persists, my hands grabbing the kitten. I kiss the top of her head and lay her on our bed, her body curling into the pillows. My hand grabs Harry's and we walk out of the room. We put our shoes on and walk out of the apartment, walking down the hall with our hands connected.

~

"Okay Beth, you are healing nicely. My recommendations are not to over work, adjust your schedule for only 4 hours a day and to also make sure you eat. It would seem you lost a weight and if you don't gain most of it back you have a greater risk for fainting."

I nod and grab Harry's hand tighter, his body moving next to me. My head leans onto his stomach, staying close to his body for comfort. The doctor goes over the tests and tells me I'm free to do more physical activities, walking, jogging, and lighter movements like that. I thank him and he smiles, Harry sternly watching the man.