Part Eighty-Five

Sexual Content

Part Eighty-Five

Harry groans when my phone rings, the bright sun filling the room. His arms pull me further into his chest, my hand continuing to reach for the buzzing electronic device on the table. Once achieving and grabbing the phone, I place the phone to my ear.

"Beth, I have to take George to the hospital. His chest is hurting," Ruth cries over the speaker.

"Oh my gosh! Is he okay?!" I rush, concerned about Papi. Harry's lips kiss the back of my neck, relaxing the tense muscles that have formed. She assures me that he should be fine, his breathing already calming as she sits next to him. After wishing and hoping he's okay, I hang up and turn into Harry's chest, curling my body into him. He doesn't say a word and simply kisses my forehead and runs his left hand down my back.

The time seems to pass, thinking about George and hoping he's okay. Harry whispers that he'll be fine, but all I can do is nod. He unwraps his arms and sits up, my body following. He takes his hoodie off, placing it over my head and letting me wear it. The warmth makes me extremely comfortable and Harry lays on his side as I fall back onto my back, his eyes watching me. My nose buries into the neck of the sweatshirt, smelling the amazing scent of musk and mint. It's stress-relieving.

"I'm staying home today," I tell him, turning my head to look at him.

"Then I'm staying home today," he smiles, the pained lips curving. My eyes look at his lips and I cup his cheeks, gently kissing his bottom lip. Repeating my actions with his upper lip, he looks down at me and I stare into his eyes, captivated every time. He kisses the tip of my nose and I laugh, blushing at the cheeky action. He chuckles and I kiss him softly, trying not to hurt him anymore than he already is.

"Do you want to go to the movies with me?" he asks, my hand running through his hair and feeling the wound on the back of his head. It isn't all that big; just the amount of blood coming from it made it seem massive.

"Sure but I need you to rest."

My thumb runs over his cheek, gently brushing the puffy skin under his black eye. I become saddened by the brutal beating he had acquired last night; the encounter unwelcomed in our home.

"We should go like this," he suggests, my eyes staring at him.

"What? Who are we trying to impress?" he smiles, my head shaking at him.

"I'll do it, but you're going to get it later," I laugh, knowing that I sounded completely innocent.

He smirks and buries his head in my neck, my laugh filling the room as he sucks on my jaw. "What are you going to do baby? I'd love to see you try," he moans, kissing up my jaw. I shove him away from me and he laughs, my lips curving.

"What movie?" I ask, his leg coming over both of mine in no chance of escape from this bed.

"The haunted house one. It's supposed to be funny," he smiles, my lips kissing his cheek.

"Sure baby," I tell him, his body doing a little happy dance and my laugh ringing through the room again.

~

As we stand in line at the theater, many older people look at Harry and me with disgust written on their faces. Harry is in his joggers and hoodie and I'm in my leggings, a zip-up hoodie, and my old UGGs. His hair is messy and curly, just how I love it, and mine's in a messy bun.

Harry buys the tickets and popcorn, me paying for the sodas. He gets so angry when I pay, but this time it was on his debit card. He complains but I tell him I used his card, his lips curving into a smirk.