Part Three

Part Three

I tightly wrap the towel around me and walk out of the glass confinement of the shower. My feet instantly hit the warm rug as I walk to my clothes, letting the towel fall to the floor. I place the lacy underwear on, instantly imagining Harry fingers touching my bare skin as I feel comfortable enough to show him myself.

I soon shake my unreal imagination from my head, trying to think of anything else. Now all that consumes my mind is him. This could not be happening.

I throw the thick white sweater on and then my jeans that tightly fit against my legs. I exit the bathroom and see all of my friends laughing at something. Emma looks up and immediately tosses my phone to the side. I walk over and grab it, seeing multiple sent messages to and from Harry. I open them and my cheeks flush a dark pink.

H: I can't wait to see you tonight.

B: Neither can I.

H: I want to thank you about before. I have never had anyone do that for me.

B: Don't worry, I expect you will be giving me payback tonight. ;)

H: What kind of payback you thinking?

B: Oh, just some good, pleasurable payback that may or may not involve clothes.

"I can't believe you guys!" I yell at them, a small laugh breaking into my voice, only due to pure embarrassment.

"We were only helping you out," Morgan pleads, her giggling going down only slightly.

"He thinks we are going to be having sex tonight. I am not ready for that."

"We know Beth. We respect that and we were only having fun."

I decide to call him and set things straight. I walk out of my room and walk to the living room.

"Hello?"

"Hi Harry. I'm sorry, my friends sent those."

He chuckles and I blush unsure of how he was going to act.

"It's okay. I just knew you wouldn't have sent those. You are too cautious to send those."

"Is that a good thing?" I smile and hear him laugh.

"Yes. And it's a very cute thing too."

I laugh and thank him.

"I will see you soon beautiful."

"Okay, bye Harry."

I hung up and turned to see my friends smirking at me. "You like him!" Gabby yells.

I blush and they all 'aw' me. "Guys, he's just very considerate. And he respects me. I am willing to give him a chance, depending on my patience with him."

They all smile and I notice the time. It's almost 7 and they all give me a hug. "Make sure you are safe in every way. Don't get hurt."

"Behave like adults. Don't be hormonal teenagers."

"Don't suck his face off in public."

I blush and they walk out the door. My feet carry me back to my bathroom and I carefully take my hair out, letting the curls fall. I braid a strand back and bobby pin it in place. My eyelashes get swiped by the mascara and I place some concealer on, attempting to cover up the dark circles under my eyes.