seven

• October 15th •

Keith POV

I was standing in the bathroom on Instagram, waiting for Kennedy to finish whatever she was doing. "C'mon, Ken. I wanna get there before it gets crowded." I told her since she was doing her makeup or whatever. We were going to the Arden Fair Mall. "You don't even need makeup."

"I know I don't need it. I just want it." She said. "Do I look okay?"

"You look fine." I said before sneak-taking her picture.

" I said before sneak-taking her picture

She turned around and hit my arm. "Stop taking pictures of me." She said.

"Stop fixing what's already perfect." A smile appeared on her face. "Are you ready now?" I asked her.

"Yes I'm ready, Keith."

I grabbed my charger out of the outlet and headed downstairs. As I was walking, I heard Algee call my name.

"Keith!" He called.

I walked to wherever he was at and said, "What?"

"Why you didn't tell me y'all was going to the mall?"

"What do you mean? You obviously heard us last night talking about going and you didn't say nothing."

"Man, whatever."

I swear Algee is the most delusional, crazy ass person I've ever met. Next to Woody. I continued to go back downstairs. Kennedy and I got in my car and pulled off. "Why are you so mean to him?"

"Who, Algee? Ain't nobody being mean. I specifically asked him last night if he wanted to go and he said nah, I'm good so that's exactly why he's sitting up in the house by himself." She shook her head.

Her phone buzzed causing me to look in her direction. "It's Aaliyah. She said Woody and her were already there."

I nodded and continued driving.

Woody POV

"Let me get another one." I said reaching my hand into her bag of Hot Fries.

Aaliyah moved the bag back. "Woody, no! I already gave you some.

"But you love me."

She rolled her eyes. "As if." She said like Cher Horowitz in Clueless.

"You love that damn movie." I only know that because every time I chill with her she watching it on her computer.