eighteen

Kennedy POV

"Good morning, babe." A familiar voice said. I looked up to see Keith in a black Nike tee and grey shorts.

"Morning. Why are you all dressed up?" I asked.

"Because we're going to the gym."

"Eww, why?"

"I need to, plus this could be a day for us to hang out with each other."

"I guess, but I gotta hit the studio after."

"That's cool. Yeah, I could take you there." He said with a smile.

I got up and took a shower. I just put on my Street Fighter t-Shirt and some black Adidas joggers. I didn't plan on actually doing anything. I was just gonna watch him do his thing.

Once we got there, I took a sip of my water and watched him do some push ups

Once we got there, I took a sip of my water and watched him do some push ups. "44, 45, 46...100." He looked up and grinned.

"You cheated." I said while laughing.

"Possibly but it'll be okay." He got up from the floor and sat next to me on the bench. "Can I ask you some questions?"

I got scared. I didn't know what he wanted to ask or find out. "Uh...yeah, I guess."

"You want kids?"

"That's a little off topic but yeah." I said before he nodded.

"You wanna stay here in Sacramento?"

"Probably. If not, I'll go back to Florida." I said. "Why are you asking me this?"

"Cause if we're gonna be together, I wanna know so we can build together." I smiled at him and leaned in to kiss his lips.

"Give me like 20 more minutes and we can go." He told me. I nodded and pulled out my phone.

I clicked on Instagram and looked at the picture I posted yesterday. I skimmed through some of the comments.

Liked by keithpowers, thejerrikakarlae and 2,357 others@ saweetie: Hit My Lineee😉246 comments

@ saweetie: Hit My Lineee😉
246 comments

@ thejerrikakarlae: love youuu girl💕

@ itsalgee: Lil sis❤️

@ princejdc: 😍😍🤤

I backed out of the picture and noticed I had a new DM. I seen it was from Justin Combs. I tapped it.

@ princejdc: Aye, my dad throwing a house party...I wanted to invite you😏

Before replying to the text, I looked up at Keith to see he was lifting weights. I looked back at the screen.

@ saweetie: sure, when?

@ princejdc: Saturday at 7, if you give me your number...I'll text you the address

@ saweetie: Lol smh it's 916-259-2416

@ princejdc: Thanks ma

"You ready?" Keith asked making me look up from my phone.

"Yeah."

Christina POV

"Dad, I think Kennedy should make her own music as well." I suggested.

"Well, we just started and I don't even know if she would be willing to step behind the scenes, just yet."

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to ask. Plus, I've heard her rap on her Instagram. It's really good." I added.

He sighed. "I'll considerate it. Now, see yourself out. I have work to do for the movie." He said while I started walking out.

I really hope he takes my idea because that way she can focus on herself while I focus on Keith.