nine

October 31st

Keith POV

I hopped out of the shower and finished getting ready for tonight. Halloween isn't really my thing but I decided to participate. Algee and I were going as Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones from Men In Black. Of course, I was gonna be Will Smith because I'm taller.

As I was putting on my shoes, my phone started to ring. I grabbed it and seen Kennedy's name on the screen. I answered and put it on speaker.

"Wassup?" I said.

"Aaliyah just said she isn't dressing up. I don't wanna be the only one that's doing it."

I laughed. "You won't be the only one. We're dressing up."

"Good. Now I feel better."

"What are you going as anyway?"

She laughed. "You'll see when you get there."

"Um...okay." I said. We talked for a little while longer and then ended up hanging up.

I went in Algee's room to see if he was ready. "Okay, Gee I see you!" I said.

 "Okay, Gee I see you!" I said

"You not so bad yourself, Ke." He said before laughing.

" He said before laughing

"Thanks. You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah."

We put on the black glasses from the movie and headed downstairs. We got in my car and started driving to Beverly Hills. When we arrived, I looked around at the house. It was huge.

"Is that Selena Gomez?" Algee said looking out the window. "Damn, that is her. Everybody here!"

I laughed. "Just get out."

We got out the car and walked inside. Otw by DJ Luke Nasty played throughout the house. I looked around and saw Christina talking to Luke and two other guys. Algee started walking over there so I just followed him.