twelve

November 3rd

Algee POV

"Hellooo! You need to get up so we can go to this audition!" I said walking through the living room seeing Keith on the couch.

He yawned. "Audition? I thought it was on Saturday." He said.

"Boot camp starts today, cast selection is Thursday, and auditions are Friday."

"Shit." He mumbled.

"That's right, so go put on some clothes so we can go." He started heading upstairs. "You got 30 minutes! Woody and Luke are already there."

I can't believe he forgot about this especially because of how important it is to us.

I heard his phone ringing on the couch so I went over to look. Kennedy's name flashed over the screen. I grabbed it and hit answer. "Hello?" I said.

"Algee? Why do you have Keith's phone?"

"Keith is in trouble. Because you two went out last night, he forgot about the boot camp we have to sign up for today."

"How was I supposed to kn-"

"Just don't let it happen again. This audition really means the world to him, to us."

"Okay, I'm sorry. Just tell Keith that I called when you guys get back."

"Alright."

Keith eventually came downstairs. "Who are you talking to?"

"No one." I said hanging up the phone and tossing it back on the couch.

He picked it up and said, "Nigga, you answered my phone?!"

I nodded. "Chill, it was just Kennedy."

"What you mean it was just Kennedy?" He walked towards the door as I scrunched up my face. "What did she say?"

"She just said she wanted to talk to you but she'll call you when you get back."

Kennedy POV

I was kinda upset that Algee answered the phone. I really wanted to talk to Keith. I kinda miss him. His presence just makes me feel good.

I soon got a text from Christina.

From: Chrisssy🌹
Hey, Algee showed me the songs you guys wrote together and I loved them. Would you be interested in making this a full time thing?

To: Chrisssy🌹
Of course, how?

From: Chrisssy🌹
If you and Algee can come by my house Saturday, you guys could work on a new project. My dad has tons of artists that need songs.

To: Chrisssy🌹
Yeah, I'll ask him about it..👌🏽

Keith POV

"I need all of you to keep practicing this dance until you get it right! Next group is Elijah, Bryshere, Algee, Keith, and Luke. We'll do Bobby Brown's dance after they go."