nineteen

Woody POV

"Are you sure you wanna do this, A?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She answered. I could tell she was scared by the shakiness in her voice.

"I'll be gentle. Alright?" I said before she nodded.

As I slid in, she started wincing and moaning. After a few more minutes, it became comfortable to her. I noticed she was more beautiful than the first time I met her. I listened as she called my name after almost every stroke. I'm just glad she let me be her first. "Oh my god, it feels so good!"

I sped up just to hear her talk more shit. "Fuck! I c- can't take it!"

I flipped her over on top and let her do her thing, while I watched. "Oh, shit! Yeah, baby just like that." I said in between.

When we finished, we both just laid next to each other. She looked up at me and ran her hand down my chest. "Soo?" She said.

I chuckled. "So what, babygirl?"

"Does this mean you win cause I let you hit or..."

"Nah, it means you my baby and I got you." I said running my fingers through her hair.

Kennedy POV

"So, babe are you coming?" I asked Keith while looking through my closet.

"I don't see what the hype is about. He didn't even invite me."

"He said I could bring a plus one. Why wouldn't I bring you?" He laid back on the bed and picked up his phone.

I rolled my eyes and picked out a red two-piece set. "You still didn't answer my question."

"Yes, I'll go."

"So why are you not getting ready? The party starts at 9."

"Is Aaliyah coming?" He asked.

"I don't know. I tried to call her this morning but no answer." I looked at him before asking, "Is Christina going?"

He scrunched up his face. "Shit, I don't know. Why you asking me?"

"Chill. I was just asking." I said before getting my shoes out.

10 minutes later, I started getting dressed. After I put on my outfit, I played Be Careful by Cardi B On the speaker so I could do my makeup. I always do my makeup to her songs because they make me feel like the baddest chick alive.

I wanna get married, like the Currys, Steph and Ayesha shit

But we more like Belly, Tommy and Keisha shit

Gave you TLC, you wanna creep and shit

Poured out my whole heart to a piece of shit

Man, I thought you would've learned your lesson

'Bout likin' pictures, not returnin' texts

"Alright, Alright, Alright, that's enough. You almost ready?" Keith said hugging my waist from behind. I turned around and kissed his cheek.

"Yeah, I just gotta apply mascara and... I'm done."

He sent me the address for his house. When we got there, it was so many people. He grabbed my hand as we walked inside. We were greeted by three guys, one of them was Justin.

"Wassup, Kennedy! You look fine as hell tonight." He said making me smile.

"Thank you." I said.

"So who's this?" He said referring to Keith.

"Oh, this is my boyfriend, Keith." I said before he nodded. "Who are these guys?"

"These are my brothers, Quincy and Christian." He said before we shook hands.

"Nice to meet you." I said

"Well, go around. Talk, mingle, drink, and just have fun." Quincy said before they all walked away.

"Babe, my head kinda hurt." Keith whispered in my ear. I just rolled my eyes because I felt like he was just tryna get out of this.

"You were just fine. Go get some water or something." I said before walking away.

I actually seen Michaela standing in corner with a drink in her hand, so I went to say something. "Hey, Girl!"

"Oh, hey! I'm actually glad you're here because I didn't know anyone." She said after hugging me.

"Well, I see you didn't hesitate to get a drink. I feel you tho." I said before we both giggled.

"So where's Keith or Aaliyah? I know you didn't come alone."

"Keith claims his head hurts so he went to get some water and I haven't heard from Aaliyah. I tried calling her this morning."

"Oh. So you and Keith are like.. Official now?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Aww. You guys are so cute."

I chuckled. "Thanks."