one.

jocelyn.

seventeen year old who wants nothing more than happiness.

like others, she comes from a broken family.

her parents were high school sweethearts. they were the happiest couple, you would always see them smiling and happy.

little did anyone know, they weren't. it was all an act. they didn't want anyone to think badly of their family but they were anything but happy.

yelling back and forth about the littlest things every night.

poor jocelyn grew up listening to that and as she got older, she became more unhappy.

she had friends who she now didn't see that often due to her graduating. she was an only child though, so it was always just her and her parents who were arguing mostly all the time.

over time, she got used to it. she loved them both with all her heart but didn't want to live like this anymore.

they lived in north carolina, she wanted to be on the other side of the united states in los angeles, california.

she had been saving up from her three jobs for years. all of her money was kept in the bank. she never once used it. her parents paid for everything for her.

today, would be the first day she does use the money though.

she was currently on her laptop, searching flights from north carolina to los angeles, california.

she had two large suitcases that she would be taking with her along with an extra bag. she had managed to pack mostly all of her clothes, leaving old ones behind.

she packed up everything she would need or want because once she's gone, she's gone.

she finally found a flight for thursday at six a.m.

today was tuesday.

next, she searched for small but nice apartments online, no they weren't cheap but she'll manage.

she finally found one after hours of searching and called the number.

thankfully, they were able to work fast and get her apartment paid for and good to go by thursday, which is the day she will be arriving.

she went downstairs only to get a clearer sound of her parents arguing.

she sighed as she grabbed a water bottle and headed to the gym.

she was stressed and unhappy. she found exercising helpful. it helped her relieve stress and calm down. she enjoyed running.

she was also a fan of eating very healthy. she found junk food and sugary foods disgusting and unappetizing. so never once did she eat at fast food restaurants.

she got into her mothers car and started to make her way to the gym. she spoke to one of the women there everyday. she worked there and thought jocelyn was so sweet.

not once did it ever cross her mind that she's unhappy.

she's always smiling and cracking jokes. she's confident but not cocky.

jocelyn is also beautiful. bright blue eyes that look fake and the perfect color of hair that people find hard to describe.

her teeth pearly white and straight from years of having braces.

she had an amazing sense in style as well.

she saw herself as average and ordinary while everyone else found her extraordinary.

she's only had one boyfriend, it ended on good terms, they just decided they weren't right for each other.

although she was so unhappy, she always tried her hardest to find the good out of things.

with her parents always arguing, she never really felt loved.

she was never the type of person to ask for things.

now, all she asks for are two things not everyone is able to give her..

happiness and to feel loved.