nineteen.

three months later.

it's been exactly three months since daniel and jocelyn went to dinner with david and emily.

they had an amazing time, all getting to know eachother. and david and daniel had a conversation daniel can't find himself forgetting.

flashback

jocelyn and emily were inside the frozen yogurt shop. jocelyn decided to have some for the first time in years.

daniel and david were outside, sitting at the table, waiting for the two.

"she loves you, you know?" david spoke, making daniel look at him, confused.

noticing his confused expression he spoke again. "jocelyn. she's only known you for a few weeks, but she cares about you a lot. she really does love you. and i can see that you love her as well. i just don't understand what's stopping you two."

daniel smiled a bit but shook his head. "how'd you know that i- love her?" he said, speaking the last two words lowly.

"it's the way you look at her. it's the way you speak of her and to her. you can deny it all you want, but i know you love her. you speak about her the same way i speak of emily. both emily and i can see that you care about her, how you tend to put her before you."

daniel looked at the man shocked. he didn't know what to say.

"why haven't you told her?" david asked, looking at the younger boy.

daniel looked in the frozen yogurt shop, smiling at jocelyn laughing with emily as they pay.

daniel shifts his focus back to david. "i just feel like it's too soon."

david nods and smiles.

flashback over ⚡️

a month ago, jocelyn began modeling for "next model la" and she's very happy with it.

sure, it's sometimes stressful, but she enjoys it. she gets along great with most of the girls, but she hasn't made any crazy amazing friends.

for the past three months, daniel and her have been going on dates often.

they're closer than ever. jocelyn and the other boys are also very close.

her and christina had become very good friends as well.

the boys have just finished their tour, which is how she met christina.

jocelyn was beyond proud and happy for the boys.

today, daniel was coming over and jocelyn was excited. he never fails to make her heart speed up and make butterflies fill her stomach.

"hey angel." daniel said, smiling as he kissed her forehead after entering the apartment.

they entered her room and she smiled.

"how was your day yesterday?" she asks, referring to him and the boys doing a small meet up.

"it was amazing. i'm so blessed." daniel said, smiling at the thought of his fans and amazing band mates.