four.

today is jocelyn's second day in los angeles and she feels happier already.

she got to know a little more about the boys yesterday since they stayed at her apartment helping her carry all of her stuff up.

jocelyn was excited that she's my have some new friends.

no one from north carolina contacted her to see where she was which made her believe they must've not cared.

of course, she was somewhat upset about that, but she wants to be happy so she's only focusing on the positives.

yesterday, she found out that there's a  gym downstairs which made her excited and that's actually where she was headed to right now.

she wasn't worried about who was there. she believes she has a nice body. she also believes gyms are no place to judge. people are there to better themselves physically.

she made her way downstairs, saying hello to emily on her way.

"heading to the gym?" emily asked her, seeing that she's in workout clothes which were a sports bra and workout leggings along with sneakers.

"yes, i love the gym." jocelyn says.

the older women smiled at jocelyn. emily believed jocelyn was unlike anyone she has ever met.

they said their goodbyes and jocelyn made her way to the gym.

her eyes lit up with excitement as she saw all the equipment.

it was smaller than the one in north carolina, but it had way more in it.

she decided to listen to the boys music while on the treadmill.

yesterday, while they were at her apartment, they showed her some of their music.

she was amazed of how good they were. you could tell their voices weren't very auto tuned, they were naturally talented and amazing which she loved.

their music seemed to brighten her mood which daniel found cute.

daniel found her cute. everything about her amazed daniel.

they boys teased him about it all night and morning which he found annoying but he didn't deny it at all.

the boys all thought she was gorgeous and had a great personality but daniel seemed to have an interest in her so they allowed that to be.

daniel was trying to find the courage to text her and see when they were going to explore la, but he couldn't.

"dude, just send it. she already said yes! it's not like she's gonna reject you." jonah tells the blue eyed boy.

daniel sighed and felt nervous, but did it.

hey jocelyn, i was wondering if you were still up to going to explore los angeles with me?

daniel had shut his phone off, not wanting to seem desperate if he waited on the screen.

"awh, daniel has a crush." jack teases his friend.