two.

today was the day.

it was four am on thursday.

she hasn't told her parents she was leaving.

she hasn't told anyone.

as she was getting ready to leave, she made sure she had everything she needed.

she took the letter that she wrote for her parents and left it on the kitchen counter where they would for sure find.

she quietly exited her house to get into her uber.

she looked back one last time.

"goodbye." was all she said as she turned around and told herself to never look back.

she couldn't help but feel excited, nervous and scared about moving across the country but she has always dreamed about living is los angeles.

on the ride to the airport she just thought about everything while music played softly throughout the car.

she always told herself she would do this but never actually thought she would.

she smiled widely as she arrived at the airport.

"thank you."

she spoke softly to the driver as they gave her a small smile.

she took her suitcases and brought them into the airport, looking at her ticket figuring out where to go and what to do.

her flight was at six a.m and it was about five fifty. she started to become anxious as she asked the worker for help, not sure what to do.

they quickly instructed her of what to do seeing that she doesn't have much time.

she did as told as fast as possible and made it on her plane with four minutes to spare.

luckily for her, she had the window seat which she was excited for.

as she listened to the directions and announcements in the plane, she smiled to herself.

"maybe i'll finally be happy."