Chapter Six

Lizzy lived in a nice area. The houses looked fairly new with well-kept gardens. Rob pulled over on the corner of her street. "So how come you want me to drop you here?"

She hung her head and giggled. "My parents don't know some of my friends are boys." She shuffled on her seat, fiddled with her fingers and looked up at him from under her lashes.

Shit. Rob sat up straighter in his seat. His penis snaked. That cute innocent look was going to get him every time. He cocked his head and said, "They don't let you hang with boys?"

"No...it's not that." Lizzy glanced down at her fingers, and then back up at him. "They would assume any boy I was friends with was my boyfriend." She tittered again. "Then they'd expect him to be all honourable and Dad would sit him down and talk to him about Satan and sins of the flesh."

"Wow! That's heavy."

"I know...right..." Lizzy giggled again.

Rob smirked. He realized the, I know...right..., answer was a phrase she used often. He asked, "What does your father do?"

"He's a minister." Lizzy nodded and gave him a matter of fact look as if most people's fathers were ministers.

"Political or religious?" Rob queried. Maybe this was why she'd asked if his father was a politician.

"Religious." Lizzy nodded at him again with a blank look on her face. "I know all about sins of the flesh. Becky and Trin are definitely going to go to hell. They've touched so many boys they'll probably burn as soon as they get there."

"Right..." Rob fought to hide his grin. "Do you agree with your father? Do you think touching a boy is a sin?"

She shrugged, and then put her hand on his arm. "Not like this it's not, but fucking is."

Rob almost choked on his shock. From the little he knew of her he'd got the impression she was naïve and innocent. Finding out her father was a minister had sealed the image. Now he rethought it. He hadn't expected Lizzy to swear, especially the word fuck, and it came out of her mouth with so much ease.

"But that's the way we reproduce." Rob shrugged and added, "It can't be a sin. We are animals after all."

"Not in the eyes of the Lord. He created us in his image and we shouldn't partake in pleasures of the flesh. Father says no touching should happen. Only the act of reproducing and when it's finished both people have to go and wash the sin from their bodies." She paused and smiled up at him before saying, "At least that's what he says though, I'm not one hundred percent sure I believe it." She giggled again and put her hand to her mouth. "I've listened at their door."

What the fuck? Rob didn't know what to say so said the first thing that came into his head. "That's good to know." He watched Lizzy frown. Shit. "I don't mean about listening," he quickly added. "I mean it's good to know you have an opinion of your own." Rob felt like he was digging a grave. He lifted his shoulders hopelessly. "Mary Magdalene was a prostitute and Jesus forgave her for partaking in sins of the flesh."

"I know...right..." Lizzy beamed up at him.

There was a look in her eyes that Rob couldn't read. He was starting to feel uncomfortable with the way the conversation was going.

Lizzy asked, "Are you religious, Rob? Do you go to church?"

"No." He shook his head. "I've been raised to believe in yourself. My parents have drummed into me that no one is going to come to your aid because you get on your knees and put your hands together. They believe in hard work and being kind to others." He tweaked his mouth and cocked his head. "It's worked for me so far."

"Good. I'm glad." Lizzy laughed again. She undid her seat belt. "To be honest I'm starting to think my father is full of shit."

This time Rob couldn't hold back his shock. He burst into laughter and felt a surge of relief rush through his body.

Lizzy beamed at him. She leaned over and put her hand on his inner thigh, and then kissed his cheek.

Rob tensed. Her fingers were a bit close for comfort and he wondered if she'd done it innocently or on purpose because it all happened so fast. The quick kiss, and then the touch of her hand.

"See you, Rob. Thanks for the lift." She giggled again and gave him a wave.

He sucked in a breath. What the fuck just happened? He was fully aroused and didn't understand why. Rob laughed again and pulled the car back onto the road. He thought about Trin and Becky. If he believed, what Lizzy had said they must be a right pair? Doubt rumbled in his brain. When Becky had opened her legs in English he was sure she'd felt uncomfortable doing it in front of him.

Trin on the other hand.  Well. He wasn't sure. There was something about Trin, which he liked. Rob grinned. It was shaping up to be an interesting year.

Copyright © 2017 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

What do you think so far? I'd love to hear from you. Many thanks.

Please, please vote and follow me. That would make my day :)