Chapter Twenty

"Jarvis!"

Rob looked up to see Hunter Jones standing with a group of his mates. He had expected some kind of retaliation. He stood up. There was no way he was going to have Jones stand over him. Body language said a lot. Rob took a step closer. "Yeah."

Hunter took a step back, jerked his head, and smirked. "So much for your he-man act on Saturday night." He looked around at the people within hearing. "Becky reckons your cock's as big as her pinkie and you couldn't get it up." He laughed and checked everyone's face to make sure they'd heard him. "Looks like you gotta take another number."

She was such a bitch. Rob felt like his head was going to explode. He felt everyone's eyes on him. Of course she'd come back with something like this. He hung his head and couldn't help but chuckle. When he looked up the grin on his face caused Jones to frown. Rob sneered and said, "If it's so small ask her why she cried."

"Fuck off. You didn't make her cry."

Rob took a step closer. "Have you actually fucked her? Have any of you actually gone all the way with her?" He looked at each face. No answer. "No. I didn't think so." Rob laughed again and shook his head. Becky Bridgestone might have felt nice to touch but so would any other girl in the same situation. No wonder he'd called her Lizzy.

"I don't believe you." Hunter stood his ground.

"Did you see her again that night, Hunter? Did she come running back to you? Go and ask her where she went." Rob took another step. He just wanted this to end. Becky said they weren't friends and any thoughts that he might have cracked her shell disappeared yesterday when he'd dropped her at McDonalds. Now this.

He'd do what he had to for Linc but she could go to hell as far as he was concerned. "I'm done with this, Hunter. I'm done with Black Cat. I had my turn and... to be honest... I won't go back." He held out his palms. "So... looks like she's all yours."

"Fuck you, Jarvis." Hunter held up his middle finger and stormed off. His mates followed.

Rob sat back down. Scott, Shorty and Greg stared at him. The girls had their heads hung.

"What?"

"You fucked Becky Bridgestone at my party?"

"Arr..." Rob growled. "Can we not talk about this. I am so over Becky fucking Bridgestone." He leaned in and took a bite of his sandwich.

"But really man. Did you?" Scott smirked. "You're my hero."

"Scott. Seriously. How does fucking a slut make anyone or me a hero? A slut is a slut. No challenge. If she was Miranda Kerr then I'd be a hero."

Greg high fived Shorty. "Miranda Kerr. Yeah..." They all erupted into a fit of laughter. Even the girls.

Lizzy watched Rob as he laughed with the boys. Maybe he was more bad boy than Drew was. Maybe she should have let him kiss her properly. Then it would have been her, he had sex with. Lizzy took a bite of her apple and glanced at him once more. She wondered if having sex with him would have been better than giving Drew a head job. That particular pleasure of the flesh seemed better suited to guys than girls. He was looking at her again. Lizzy blushed, smiled and looked away. Maybe he was still interested.

That was it for Rob. Girls could go jump. He was not interested. And there was Lizzy looking at him again. Cute factor on high. No way. Not interested. She was all Drew's as far as he was concerned. No interference from him. He ran his hands over his face to cut eye contact. Girls were nothing but trouble.

Copyright © 2017 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

I hope you are all loving Black Cat. Isn't Becky a bitch for saying that about Rob. I think he handled it well. What do you think? I'd love to hear.

Thank you all for reading. Please vote for each chapter if you think Black Cat is a good read.

I'd really appreciate it if you would follow me too ♥♥♥