chapter 1: Hailey Michelle Mckagean

My name is Hailey Mckagan.  If that last name sounds familiar it’s because I'm Duff Mckagan's sister.  I'm a blonde, blue-eyed   23 year-old.  And thus the story begins.

"HAILEY!!!!!!!!!" yelled Christie, my best friend." GET THE FRICK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ”I felt someone grabbing my ankles and I suddenly fell face first on the floor in front of my bed. Then I whispered "You butthole.” "I heard that!"She yelled. “I know. You were supposed to."" You do know that like 1 in the afternoon right?"" Shoot" I yelled. I was going to be late for work at the bar. I am a bartender at the Sunset Strip. So there are a lot of hot guys and weird strippers around most of the time. After I leave my shift at the Sunset on Tuesdays I go and work at the Rainbow. I put on my uniform and got in my car, a shiny new Delorean, and turned on the radio. I knew that today was going to be a good day, because the first song that came on was “Paradise City" by my favorite band Guns n Roses. I started to sing along," take me down to the Paradise City where the grass is green and the girls are pretty" I screamed at the top of my lungs. “Just urchin livin under the street, I'm a hard case that tough to beat, I'm your charity case so buy me something to eat I'll pay you another time take it to the end of the line". I yelled. This will be interesting.