#5- The Ragging Begins

Fab 5 were sitting in their jam room, after having their lunch.

"Yaar, adha din khatam ho chukka hai, aaj kuch bhi nahi kiya yaar." Mukti said irritatedly.

"Kya kare... aaj koi takraya hi nahi humse," Cabir replied with a smug look.

"Oye hero, aaj bilkul interest hi nahi. Arey chal na, that girl," she said and Manik looked up, "Kya naam tha.. yes, Isha.. Aisha, whatever... who bumped into you, chal aaj uski lete hai.", she said and got up.

"Nahi Mukti, woh nahi." Manik said.

"Toh teri nazar mein hai koi?", Mukti asked suspiciously.

"Ha. Someone needs to clear her debt you see." Manik replied and smirked.

"Manik, clearly bol. Please." Mukti said.

"Mukti, he means that girl, jisne Dhruv ko, push kiya tha..." Cabir said, sounding unsure.

"Yes Cabir, you're right." Manik said with an evil grin, "Trying to harm Dhruv is gonna be something she'll regret a lifetime." He said and clenched his fists.

"Aur nahi toh kya... Bas dikha de ab kon thi woh chudail.. I swear itna maarugi bed se uth nahi payegi for days."Mukti said angrily.

"No mukti, use toh thoda thoda karke maarenge... aakhir harshad ko bhi toh pata chale, what is the end of it." He said with an evil grin plastering his face.

"Ab bhai ne kya kiya?" Alya retorted.

"Alya, didn't you see yesterday, everyone knows Dhruv ko harm karne ka sirf ek hi insaan soch sakta hai. And that is Harshad, unfortunately your brother." Mukti replied curtly, while Alya could only lower her head in guilt.

"Alya, stop being guilty. And yes, Harshad and that girl, both are gonna pay for this." Manik said and got up, when Dhruv held his hand.

"Manik, guys... That girl, she didn't push me. I slipped." Dhruv said.

A few moments of silence when Manik firmly said, "Buddy, stop taking her side. I know you don't like all this but this time, that jerk has crossed his limits." he replied and stormed off.

There was silence for quite a few seconds when Cabir spoke up,
"Chalo guys. It's Raghav Sir's lecture. We can't miss it." And the three looked up to him, tensed.

"Don't worry, angry bird ghoom phir ke Raghav Sir ke class pohonch jayega. Let's go." He said and all left.

************************************

Nandini, Aryaman and Navya were sitting together. Fab 5 except Manik too were present. Whereas Cabir recognized Nandini sitting far towards the other corner, Alya was tensed for Manik. So were Mukti and Dhruv.

"Good evening students. Since a few were absent yesterday, and few new admissions are here, let me introduce myself once again. Hello, I'm professor Raghav, your Musical History teacher, and also the events co-ordinator." He said and looked around, students giving a bored look.

Dhruv was looking around when his eyes once again landed on Nandini. He was looking at her constantly, which she felt and turned back, to meet Dhruv's eyes. Dhruv smiled a bit which Nandini reciprocated. All this was definitely noticed by Cabir.

"I would like the new students and the absentees to introduce themselves," he said opening the attendance sheet, "Umm.. one by one please stand up and introduce yourselves."

The introduction was going benchwise until it came up to Navya, then Nandini, who was co-incidently seated last among the five classical entry students.

MaNan FF - Angel In Disguiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें