#40- Shades of Manik Malhotra

#40 - Shades of Manik Malhotra

12 PM

"Nandini how many times do I have to tell you NOT TO HOLD IT LIKE YOUR VEENA???" he shouted at her. "And Navya," he turned around, "Can you please focus on your wavelength INSTEAD OF ME?" his stares sent a shiver down her spine.

Both the girls sensed something to be horrendously wrong with Harshad. Little did they know it was a lava ready to burst on Manik at his first sight.

"Harshad, woke up on the wrong side of bed, huh?" Aryaman commented, "Beginners hai dono. Chill."

"Definitely

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Definitely. Once we lose the Musicana, it's all chill." Harshad replied on his face.

Silence.

Nandini slowly started to strum the acoustic guitar she offered to give a try to, for one particular song. Catching the beats with the drums was taking time, and Harshad had apparently forgotten all his patience at home, because of which he was snapping at every little thing that disturbed him.

Manik, on the other hand, was searching every classroom for one person that could bring his mind to rest. His reason to the world was practice, but he knew it better to deny that he needed her around. And while Mukti, Cabir and Dhruv were on a prowl to find Alya and him, he was standing right outside NH4's jam-room, getting his call to Nandini unanswered for the third time.

 And while Mukti, Cabir and Dhruv were on a prowl to find Alya and him, he was standing right outside NH4's jam-room, getting his call to Nandini unanswered for the third time

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He was hesitant to step in. Firstly, he didn't want to deal with Harshad that moment, and second was Aryaman. That guy's soft corner for Nandini has always made him lose his cool. Moreover, a disharmonious melody from the room had started to pierce his ears. Keeping his emotions back into his pocket, he was about to walk off when the sound of a guitar thrashed on the ground froze him on his place.

And then came Harshad's shout that alerted his sixth sense.

"YOU WASTED TWO HOURS ON THIS??" he shouted, "THIS SHITTY TUNE IS NOT EVEN A FUCKIN' MELODY!!"

Manik opened the door ajar to the sight of a furious Harshad shouting his lungs out at a frightened Nandini.

"When you can't handle it," Harshad stepped forward intimidatingly, "why do you even TRY?"

MaNan FF - Angel In Disguiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें