Chapter 1

Chapter 1 (some swearing)

*silence*

Today was my boyfriend Isaac and I's 1 year anniversary.. but there's a problem. He hasn't been answering my calls all day and yesterday it was as if he was avoiding me.

I am now in his apartment but it was incredibly quiet. He gave me a spare key a few months back so I didn't really care for just entering. I had a huge bag in my hand. It contained a new skateboard, a watch, and a couple snap backs. But I had a keychain in my pocket where it had our initials on it and I had a matching one but mine is in a bracelet form.

"Isaac? You home" I yelled.

But then I heard something I'd thought id never hear at this moment.

A moan. A feminine moan.

I rushed to isaacs bedroom and barged into the room.

There he was. Just in his boxers about to pull it down but was in front of a butt naked girl.

"What the hell isaac!" I yelled, my heart felt actually shattered

He cover him and the girl with a blanket.

"What are you doing here! Leave!" He yells

"Baby who's this whore?" A bleached blond Barbie with way too much makeup and possible plastic surgery spoke. (A/N Don't mean to offend anyone with plastic surgery)

"WHORE?! I'm his girlfriend! Or should I say ex now! And what the fuck Isaac! Today is our 1 year anniversary! You forget and you cheat on me today!" I exclaim with tears streaming down like it's turning into the niagra falls.

"Okay first off we've been dating for 3 months! And I'm not very sorry of him getting bored of your flat ass! So of course he would come crawling back to me instead of wasting time on a low life trash bag." The blonde rolls her eyes.

"3 months..?" I whispered to myself.

"Listen at least jade wanted to have some fun! You never wanted to do IT so I got bored of you!"

I looked back to his computer desk and saw a photo of him and I. Me on his back laughing and having fun. I'd kill to have old Isaac back but that seems Impossible.
I grabbed the framed photo and smashed it on the ground making glass go everywhere.

"You liar!" I yelled

I reached in the bag I brought bringing the skateboard out. It was his dream skateboard. Even though it wasn't really my type of a dream board it was still customized and everything.

"Wait! Is that my board?! I'm sorry andi! Please don't do anything to it!" He pleads

That's not gonna cut it.

As he walked closer I hit him with the board and I made sure he was watching.
I grabbed his baseball bat that was next to his door and snapped the skateboard in half.

"NOOOO!" He yelled

I grabbed the remains of the board so I can burn it later and he will never get to experience using this board.

I ran out and into my car. Me yelling at myself for being so stupid. FOR THREE MONTHS! Three months of me being fooled.

Fooled by a jerk. Fooled by Isaac Coleton.