Chaoter 42

Chapter 42

*daniels pov*

It's been a week. A week without her. A week with her in a hospital. A week since we broke up. A week since I've slept.

Today was her last day unless the doctors will cut the machines from her or else she's dead.. I can't lose her.

I'm not sure if I want to be together again so quick because of the video I've seen going around but because it's from Isaac and jace I want to not believe them.

But yet it still puts me on the edge.

Everyone was either sleeping or on their phone.

But then I heard something that I hoped I'd never hear

The long beep of a flat heart beat line.

I looked towards the machine and noticed her heart had stopped.

I'm losing her and at that point I began going mad.

I yelled everyone to wake up and get the doctor and I had tears streaming down my face with me holding her hand and planning to never let go until I know she will be alright.

The doctor came in and pushed us out the room. They started to do their doctor stuff and had to attempt to revive her.

A few minutes later they came back outside to get us.

"She's breathing again now but the problem is, is she has a small chance of surviving as it's been a week already and we're going to have to cut the machines soon I'm sorry" he nods his head and leaves us.

Right when Jules heard that everyone had tears falling down their face. Jonah tear stayed and I know he's in pain as andi is his sister and Jules immediately dropped to the floor sobbing.

But for me? I was out of words.

"Dude maybe you should rest we will watch over her" corbyn suggests

"No I want to be here if she wakes up" I sternly said

"Daniel. You haven't slept in a week! You need rest. This is my sister we're talking about but she'd want you to be healthy" Jonah says

I sighed in defeat and payed my head beside our connected hands. And I was about to fall asleep right away until I felt the hand I'm holding move..