Chapter 39 part 2

Chapter 39 part 2

I'm not so far from the exit maybe I'll make it.. let's do this.

It's already dark so my only enemy is being heard. I jumped to the other section of rocky cages but it made one of the rocks fall down.

Shit.

They pointed the flashlight towards me and started yelling again but I kept running and jumping.

"Stop!"

Run. Leave. Go.

I jumped the fence heading towards my car but by the end of the alley there were 2 cop cars blocking the way holding their guns towards me.

I sighed and put my hands up in defeat kneeling down.

They stepped towards me and grabbed my backpack looking through it. They didn't find anything threatening.

They looked at my ID and said my name looked familiar. But they put handcuffs on wrists behind my back and stuffed me in the back of the police car.

I'm so screwed..

I got to the police station. And explained how I got so stressed and took my anger out on vandalizing. I apologized many times but they finalized that I'll have the option of being fined nearly $500 or going to jail for half a year..

The officers still are deciding which they'll make me have to face but for now they called Jonah as he was the only relative that lives nearby.

Once they got here they all engulfed me in a hug.

Daniel isn't here..

"Where's Daniel?" Is the first thing that escaped my lips.

"He didn't want to go out of his room.. but are you alright?" Jack said

"I mean I guess.." I said looking down.

"Why would you do that? Again!" Jonah scolds

"I'm sorry! I was just so stressed and I wanted to just get away from everything!" I yell back jolting up out my seat but to be pushed down by an officer.

"Wait are you Jeremy's kid? Officer Reyes?" A police officer says to Jules

"Uhm yes?" Jules replied confused

"Well has he seen how your friend acts usually it could help determine what he consequences are" he says

"Yes sir! Andi has been my friend for years now so please call him he's seen her multiple times" she smiles nicely hoping to sweet talk her way to make sure I'm not in jail.

The officer left and came back after 10 minutes.

"I talked to him and he told me how you've been through stuff before and this isn't your first time but he says you're a good kid so we're willing to have you be just fined but with $200" he nods and everyone thanks him and everyone helped pay for the fine.

I'm such a screw up, I got them into this mess and it all my fault

I ruin their lives.

We drove back but stopped by to get my car then we continued our journey back to the house as it's already 10 pm.

They all scolded me one by one and I knew I deserved it.

They dropped Jules and i off home and Jules gave me enough scolding so she gave me a break to rest.

I'm done with myself. I hate myself and I'll admit it anytime. Im useless. I don't ruin my life I ruin others life.