Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I woke up with the sun shining on my face yelling at me to wake up.

I stretched like a little kitten and grabbed my phone off the bedside table.

As if on cue my phone started to ring.
I looked at the caller ID as it's 11 am.

Dani 💕

I clicked answer

"Hey dani what's up?" I say sleepily

"Sorry did I wake you up? I could call you later" AWH he cares

"No no! You didn't wake me up. You alright?" I asked

"Yeah uhm just do you want to hang out today. Maybe just you and I. I wanted to just spend time with you and get to know each other a lot more than we do right now"

Wait he said to hang out.. it's not a date, sooo Jules can't fangirl too much

"I'd love to! What time?"

"Maybe at 1 ish so like 2 hours? Is that fine?"

"Yeah sure! I'll go now bye"

"Bye beautiful"

What is this boy doing to me. I walked downstairs with a smile plastered on my face.

"Hey girl! What do you plan for breakfast?" I ask

"Cereal, cereal, and more cereal. Oh! And by the way why is little andi so jolly?"

"Little? I'm taller than you!" I laughed

"Whatever answer the question!" She tries to budge out of me

"Nothing! I'm just going to hang out with Daniel in like 2 hours"

"Wait hang out? Or a date!" She says smiling

"Just a hang out calm down" I say petting her head after pouring the milk in the captain crunch cereal.

"After you eat I'm going to help you with your outfit! I'm going to make you look so good he wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off you" she's way too excited about this and she's not even going

"Girl if he can't take his eyes off me then I'd rather wear a robe!" I joked

"Shhhh less talking more eating" she says before running up the stairs to where I'm assuming to go to my closet. Oh dear.

Once I finished I put the dishes in the sink I walked upstairs still unsure if I'd really want to face whatever Jules will dress me in.

Once I got up the stairs all my clothes were already scattered throughout my room.

"Jules!" I exclaimed.

"No don't worry! I'll fix it while you're out on your date and what's he say on what you should wear? Casual comfy, sporty chic, club crazy, or sexyyyyy"

That made me so uncomfortable you have no idea.

"Jules.. oh my lord, and nothing but I'm guessing casual." I said

"Okay here's three options choose wisely" (choose one below ⬇️)

"Okay well I like this one" I said pointing to the outfit I liked

She cheered and was about to speak but I interrupted her

"I'll do my makeup but I'll let you do my hair" I said

"You read minds pretty well but okayy" she says grabbing the curling iron out the bathroom.

I started to do some natural makeup with bb cream, mascara, pink lipstick, and thin eyeliner as Jules curled the ends of my hair (if you chose the one with a fedora hat the hair will still be okay).

Once we finished I had about 10 minutes until one.

And it wasn't so long until Daniel knocked on the door.