Chapter 1- Vernon

3rd person POV

From the moment Vernon was born his parents viewed him as disappointment. No matter what he did it was never good enough for them. He played on all the sports teams, he took art classes, he took engineering classes, he made straight A's, but not matter what his parents hated him. At school Vernon was bullied. Physically, mentally, and verbally. It was not only because he was smart, but it was also because he was rich. Vernon's parents are professional painters and make millions off of their work. Poor Vernon paid the price for his parents' fortunes. Vernon only had one friend. She was the girl next door. Her name is Marcy. Marcy was the only friend Vernon ever really had and the only friend he needed. Marcy lived in Alabama until she was 7 and then she moved to Korea and met Vernon. Marcy was the main reason Vernon survived. The school didn't care about him, his parents didn't care, his little sister didn't even care. Marcy was the only person who made Vernon happy. Marcy's​ family took care of Vernon. Marcys family treated him like a person, where his parents just pretend like he doesn't exist. Marcy help Vernon with many medical problems as well. Like his ADHD and his depression. Vernon's life didn't have a good start, but he did have someone who cared about him. Little did Vernon know that he would soon be torn away from the person he cared for most. When Vernon was 14 he and Marcy got street casted, but when they did they were forced in 2 different training camps. One for boys and one for girls. The 2 of them would be 100,000 miles apart. As the months went by it began to get more and more difficult to keep contact. So much so that it came to the point to where they both stopped trying. Vernon was depressed by this fact, but he did make some new friends. Hoshi, Woozi, Dino, Seungkwan, DK, S.Coups, Jeonghan, Joshua, Wonwoo, Mingyu, The8, and Jun. They all became so close that they were imspretable. They soon became his family. He trusted them. He never really had a family, so he had to make a family of his own.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51