Chapter 30- Bad Feelings

Hannah's POV

I have had a bad feeling about Riley. It's not that I don't like her, it's just a feeling. It's nothing bad about her, it's like a bad feeling about something she will do. I just can't put my finger on it. I slowly slip into bed and turn the light out. I'm so tired that I fall asleep almost instantly.

I'm wandering through a house. It's a very nice house. I walk up the stairs to the bedrooms. One of them says Riley. I slowly open the door.

"Riley!" I called out, but there was no answer. I walked into the room, the bed was made up and nothing looked out of place. I then walked out of the room. I went down the hall to the bathroom. I knocked on the door. "Riley?" I called. I then noticed that the door was unlocked. I opened it and found Riley in a bathtub full of blood with her wrists slit. I began crying. "RILEY NO!" I screamed and fell to my knees.

I then woke up and began crying. I then rushed to Shay's room and woke her up.

"Hannah what is it?" She asked in a sleepy voice.

"I had a dream where Riley dies." I said.

"Honey it's just a bad dream, just go back to sleep." She said sweetly.

"This was not just a dream! This felt too real and it explains my bad feeling when I get around Riley!" I said sadly.

"Hannah the reason you had that dream was to show you that you are afraid of loosing the ones you love. Now I don't want to hear anymore about it. Go back to bed." She said in her mom voice as she turned over and went back to sleep. I hope I'm wrong. I hope that doesn't happen to Riley.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joshua's POV

Ever since yesterday I can't get S.Coups out of my mind. I slip under my covers and I fall asleep.

I look over at S.Coups and he smiles at me.

"I love your smile." I said and then he kissed my cheek.

"Well I love your cheek." He said.

"I love your kisses." I said and he smiled.

"Then come here." He said and I scooted closer to him. He softly kissed me and I giggled. "I love you Joshua."

"I love you S.Coups." I said and then I snuggled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I woke up and started crying. I cried because I knew that day would never come. He will never love me. He loves Jeonghan. Me? I was just his mistake. I laid back down and cried myself to sleep. My heart aches for his love. My body aches for his touch. My soul aches for what will never be.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51