Chapter 45- Crazy in Love

The8's POV 

 I didn't wake up until 11. Vernon was supposed to wake us all up, but he didn't. I was supposed to wait for Wonwoo and Mingyu, but then they started making out so I went for a walk. I just started thinking about everything as I was walking down some steps. I didn't notice that I missed the last step. I then tripped and fell onto someone. I then realized that I fell onto a girl. I quickly got up and helped her up. 

"I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" I said in a panic, but after I saw her face I froze. 

"I'm fine. It's ok." She said with a smile. I gave her a small smile back. 

"Whats your name?" I asked. 

"I'm Cindy Velasquez. Whats your name?" She asked.

"Xu Minghao, but I go by The8." I said with a shaky voice. 

"Well its nice to meet you Minghao." She said with a smile. 

"Can I get your number, you know in case I fall anymore in the future." I said and she laughed. 

"Of course you can." She said. We then exchanged numbers. "I hope to you from you soon. Bye Minghao." She said and walked away. I just stood there for a moment. I was completely dazed. I just stood with a stupid smile on my face. All because of a pretty girl. 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51