Chapter 47- Awkward Much?

Jun's POV 

 Vernon was meant to wait on the rest of us, but he didn't. So now I have to go and find him. As I was searching for Vernon I came across a beautiful dark haired girl, with a slightly brown face. She was on her phone with her headphones in, so didn't know that I was staring at her. It took me a good 5 minutes before I worked up the courage to go talk to her. I slowly walked up and tapped on her shoulder. She looked up at me with a puzzled look.

"H-Hi." I said shakily. Damn it Jun can't you be cool for once in your life. After the words shakily left my mouth she smiled.

"Hi." She said with a small laugh.

"I-I noticed you were sitting alone and thought you might want some company." I said as I took a deep breathe. I'm pretty sure at that moment even a blind person could tell how nervous I was.

"I'm not alone, I'm just waiting for a friend. But you can stay if you'd like to." She said and then turned her attention back to her phone. I very awkwardly sat down beside her, and began fidgeting with my hands.

"My name's Nancy by the way." She said without taking her eyes off of her phone.

"My name's Jun. So what brings you here Nancy?" I asked. It became easier to talk to her as time passed.

"Work. You?"

"Same. My band and I are supposed to stay here a month. We're also supposed to write a song with a band we have never even met."

"My band has to do that too. I hate when management does this to us. Let us choose the people we will be working with."

"I couldn't agree with you more." Not to long after I said that another girl walked up. She had light brown hair, slightly brown skin, and she was slightly shorter than Nancy.

"Hey Nancy, are you ready to go?" She said shyly.

"Yeah Monica, just a second." Nancy said as the girl walked over to the water and waited for Nancy. Nancy and I slowly stood up and faced each other.

"I guess you have to go now." I said sadly.

"Yeah. I do." She said sadly, and hugged me. We stayed like that for 10 minutes, neither one of us wanted to move or let go. We slowly pulled away and smiled. I asked for her number before she left. As she walked away I had this feeling in my gut, a feeling unlike another. I was falling for her. A girl I had known not even 30 minutes, had already got me weak at the knees. I felt as if I was on top of the world, or close to it. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hoshi's POV

I was on my way to meet Shay. I had this feeling like no other. I was excited about this. I have never dated a girl before, but I honestly never thought my first date would with be a beautiful girl. I honestly never would thought a beautiful girl would ever say yes to me. Especially this girl. I have longed for her since our trainee days. I always wanted to talk to her, but I never got the courage to do it. Now I'm going out with that girl. I am currently standing at the docks waiting for her. I then see her from a distance. She is wearing a blue t-shirt, blue jeans, and some black converse. I know that she is dressed so simply, but I have never seen anyone look as beautiful as she does right now. 

"Hi." She says and smiles. I smile back. 

"You look beautiful." I said as I feel my cheeks heat up. 

"Are you sure you aren't talking to someone else?" She asked. I then frowned.

"Why do you say that?"I asked. 

"Because no one has ever found me beautiful." She said. 

"I not only find you beautiful, I find you perfect. I have never liked anyone in the way that I like you." I said.

"You barely know me. We met yesterday." 

"Actually we were both trainees together at Pledis. You may not have ever noticed me, but to me you were hard to miss." I said.

"So you stalked me?" 

"NO! I-I- just admired from afar." I said in a panic and she laughed at me. 

"I'm joking. I did the same thing, but to someone else." She said.

"Then why aren't you with that person?" I asked.

"Because I fear that he doesn't like me back." She said.

"Am I a substitute?" I asked.

"NO! Not at all." She said in a panic and this time I laughed. 

I was joking." 

"Touche." She said and I smiled. I could tell that this was the start of something beautiful.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51