Chapter 51- Boys Meet Girls

3rd Person POV

As the meeting started the boys and girls too their seats. They were shocked to find that most of them knew one another. Woozi stared at Shay, but her eyes met Hoshi's. That made Woozi's heart ache. Seungkwan then met Nora's eyes, but little did she know that Joshua was looking at her too. Joshua felt his heart racing as he looked at Nora. He wanted her, but he could obviously tell she is with Seungkwan. Dino was smiling at Sandy, and DK smiled at Katy. Sydney tried to hold Danielle's hand, but Danielle jerked her hand away. Wonwoo and Mingyu were secretly holding hands, and S.Coups and Jeonghan weren't talking. Vernon stared at Riley, but then he noticed Marcy and waved at her. She gave him a small smiled and waved back. Marcy loves Vernon deeply, but she can tell that he likes Riley. So she says nothing. Marcy only wants whats best for Vernon. Even if its not her. Jun and Nancy were smiling at one another from ear to ear. Hannah still had a bad feeling. She couldn't say what it is, but she had a feeling that these two groups together who have much drama, and pain. Cindy was staring at The8 wasn't concerned about her friend's bad feeling. The managers had a long talk about how they would all tour together and work together as a team. Tomorrow night they were all to have dinner together. Little did they all know that that's where all the drama will begin. 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51