Chapter 40- I Promise You

Woozi's POV

I wish I could see her just one more time. The days pass and I long to see her again. I wish I would have at least known her name. Now I love nothing, but a memory. I write letters to her, and in those letter I promise to tell her how I feel when we meet again. It's weird how a complete stranger has stolen my heart. I dream of her, and I wish that I would have talked to her just one time. Her voice, her laugh, or her touch. I do remember her smile, and her eyes. Those gorgeous blue eyes. Right now I am writing her a letter. Another letter that I will never send. Maybe one day I can give them to her.

My Dearest Love,

I still do not know you name, and I know nothing about you. Yet somehow I am already in love with you. I promise to wait for you. No matter how long it takes. I don't care if I have to wait until the end of time. I will wait for you.

Always, Your Jihoon

I then sealed it into an envelope like I do with every letter, but I never send any of them. I keep them, until we meet again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shawna's POV

I lay in bed and I think about him. The boy who's name I may never know. I long for the day when I see him again. It's strange, but I write to him. I write him letters that I never send. Just like right now. I write to him daily. I don't know why, but I plan to give them to him when the time is write.

My Dearest Love

I long for your words and for your touch. There are nights where I wish you would hold me, but then I remember that you don't even know me. I pray one day that will change. One day hopefully you will be lovers or at least friends. I love you and I don't even know your name. Even though I don't know your name, I promise to wait for you for as long as I can.

Love Always, Your Shay

I then lay it in a basket with the others. Then look out the window and I pray that I see him again.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51