Chapter 5- Woozi

3rd Person POV

Jihoon had a rather lonely childhood. His parents worked all the time, so he had to take care of hisself. His parents were around for all the holidays, but they could never be there for his school stuff. When Jihoon was 9 he was cast in a play, that night his parents worked until midnight. Luckily he lived close to the school. School wasn't easy for Jihoon either. He was a nerd, so he got bullied. Jihoon had always longed to be someone else, he wanted a different life. A life where he is loved, a life where he had friends, a life where he could actually be happy. Sadly for the first 18 years of his life, he never got that. After high school Jihoon began writing songs. It was his passion. That soon landed him an audition at Pledis Entertainment. There he was placed into Seventeen. There he changed his name, his old name was the old him and this was a new beginning. There he had friends. There was his happiness. Little did he know that not too far down the line, he would find his soulmate.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51