Chapter 2- Riley

3rd person POV

Riley had a very hard life. Riley was a boy until she turned 16. Her short life as a boy her mother beat her sense less until she died. She died when Riley was 10. From then on she lived with her grandmother. In Riley's whole life she only has 2 friends. Shawna and Nora. They were the best of friends. Shawna and Nora lived on their own. Riley never really​ knew how. Shawna was 17 at the time and Nora was 15. After Riley turned 16 she moved in with Shay and Nora. Then Shay soon paid for what Riley wanted more than anything. Riley wanted to be a girl and she was so much happier after the surgery. For the first time in her whole life she felt like herself. But sadly after her grandmother found out she disowned Riley. From then on Riley, Shay, and Nora lived together. They all became dependent on each other. They all dreamed of singing together in a band. So they all joined the school Glee club. After singing in the Glee club for 6 months the school called Pledis to set of their auditions. That led Riley to meet Marcy, Nancy, Hannah, Danielle, Sydney, Destiny, Cindy, Sandy, and Monica. If only they knew, this was just the beginning.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51