Chapter 31- Falling In Love

Woozi's POV

Ever since I have been here, there is a girl that I can't get off my mind. She has long blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. I don't know her name, but that doesn't matter. I have fallen for her presents. I have fallen for her eyes. I have fallen for her smile. I have fallen for her voice. I have fallen for her laugh. But most of all I have fallen for the mystery of who she really is. I find her who being enchanting. I have basically fallen for a stranger, but there are moments when she catches my gaze and for a second, just a second I feel as though we were meant to be. Like I have loved her before. I can't explain it, but I feel a connection. Something special. It's like in the movies, but better. Everytime I see her I feel as if my heart is pounding out of my chest. I have never felt this way about anything or anyone. I want to talk to her, but I'm afraid to. I'm afraid that this beautiful creature will use her perfect personality to turn me down. She is a true master piece and I don't even know the whole puzzle yet. She is interesting. I could watch her all day with a stupid smile on my face. I want to cherish her, and show her what she deserves. She deserves the world. I wouldn't care what I would have to do, I would give her the world if that's what she wanted. I would happily be whatever she wants me to be. A friend, lover, boyfriend, husband, or friends with benefits. I would do whatever she wanted. I feel all this emotion and I barely know her. I don't even know her name. Most people would call it an obsession, but it's not. I have been here two months and my feelings have not changed. I may not know her name yet, but I am madly and deeply in love with this girl. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Dino.

"What are you thinking about hyung?" He asked as I sighed.

"I was thinking about how close our debut is." I said smoothly.

"Me too! I hope all goes well!" He said happily.

"I do too Dino." I said and then Dino skipped over to Jeonghan. I looked across the room to see my love was gone. One day I will know her name. One day I will hold her. One day she will be mine.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51