Chapter 42- Unexpected

Shay's POV

We have just debuted and we already have to meet another band. A boy band at that. I'm extremely nervous. I have never been good around boys. Especially ones I find cute. Maybe that guy was be in that band. I really want to see him again and learn his name. Maybe I will have the guts to talk to him this time if I get the chance.

Woozi's POV

We are currently on a boat. We are about to go meet up with this new girl group. I don't wanna talk to a girl group, I wanna talk to my love. I wanna find her, I wanna know her name, I wanna get to know her more. My heart races at the thought of her. When we were at Pledis I was so afraid to talk to her that I ignored her. I look back now and that was stupid. One day she was playing piano so beautifully. I then walk over and sit next to her and she stops playing. When I started playing I could feel her looking at me. It made my cheeks heat up and put a smile on my face. I have never been good with girls, then again no girl has ever showed me attention. Not like this. She makes me feel like I am important and interesting. No girl has ever made me feel the way she does. I don't even know her name and I'm already madly in love with her.

Riley's POV

We have to go to this stupid island and meet a boy band. We should be focusing on our music. Not talking with others. I honestly find this ridiculous.

Vernon's POV

We are almost to the island and I'm excited. We get to work will new people and grow a bond. Maybe we will all be close. All I know is that I have a good feeling about this.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51