Chapter 29- Love Hurts

Hoshi's POV

I am the leader of the preformance unit. I specialize in dance, but what I don't specialize in is feelings. There is our group Seventeen, but then there is a girl group called Rhythm. There is one girl in that group that I can't get off of my mind. She has long blonde hair and an amazing smile. I don't know her name, but I wish I did. Suddenly The8 comes up and begins talking to me.

The8's POV

My heart feels as if it is pounding out of my chest. Hoshi is a great leader. He's nice, charming, skillful, and beautiful. I must admit that I have a big crush on him, but I know he would never like me back. I am nothing special. I'm from China, and I'm still learning Korean. But I do know how to say one thing in Korean and I plan to use it to help me confess to Hoshi.

"Hoshi." I whispered. He didn't look at me as he spoke.

"What is it The8?" He asked.

"I have something to tell you." I said nervously.

"I'm sorry The8 it will have to wait until later." He said and walked towards the practice room.

"I love you Soonyoung." I said as a tear slipped down my cheek as I rushed off to the bathroom.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sydney's POV

I have never been good with feelings, but ever since I met Danielle I have felt different. I think I have a crush on her, the problem with that is she isn't gay. I'm not either, but I am when it comes to her. I wish I could tell her, but I'm too ashamed with myself to do so. Right now I am in the bathroom just staring at my reflection. I then pull out my blade and I slid it over the skin on my left arm. One for being a freak, two for disappointing my family, three for the friends I don't deserve, and four for my love. Suddenly Riley walks in and sees it all. I quickly wash off and bandage up my arm and Riley stands there speechless.

"You saw nothing." I said as I pushed my way past the speechless Riley.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51