Chapter 37- Wrong Choice

S.Coup's POV

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing with Joshua. Everytime I see him talk to one of the other members, I get jealous. Then again I do that with Jeonghan as well. It's like I'm torn in two. I love Jeonghan, but when it comes to Joshua I just can't resist him. I don't know why, but I feel a strong connection to Joshua. I don't love him, but there is a n attraction there. It's hard to explain. Suddenly I bump into Jeonghan.

"Hello S.Coups." He said with a smile.

"Hello Jeonghan." I said. He then started to walk away and I grabbed his arm. He then looks at me confused. "Will you go out with me?" I asked and he smiled.

"I thought you would never ask." He said and kissed my cheek. "I'll see you at 7." He said.

"7's perfect." I said and he smiled at me before walking off. I then put my back against the wall and slid down. What the hell am I doing?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vernon's POV

I was on my way back to the dorm. I had just got done with dance practice and I needed a change. Bad. I wasn't walking fast but I was staring at my phone when suddenly I bumped into someone. I looked and I had bumped into a girl. She was wearing a light pink dress with pink heels. She also had long brown hair, but it was tied up into a ponytail. I smiled at her and helped her up.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's ok. I was just packing up my stuff to leave." She said.

"Where are you going?" I asked sadly.

"My band and I debut today, so we have to pack our stuff and leave. I'm almost late for my flight sorry." She said and quickly ran with her suitcase. I didn't know her name but I was too mesmorized to ask.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51