Chapter 34- Thump Thump

Dino's POV

One week. That's all that's left. One week until we debut. I'm so nervous, there used to be seventeen members in Seventeen. The thing is there were 4 who didn't make the cut. We have trained so hard for it, I just hope it all goes well. I'm afraid that people won't like us, or we will mess up. I'm just afraid of all of our hard work going to waste. I just realized I have practice, which I'm officially late for. So I started running, and as I went around a corner I hit the floor. I wasn't the only thing that hit the floor. I ran into someone. Not just anyone. A GIRL! I quickly stood up and helped her up.

"I'm so sorry. I should have been paying attention to where I was going." I said quickly and she smiled at me.

"It's ok." She said. "So why are you in such a hurry?" She asked.

"I'm late for dance practice." I said with an embarrassed smile.

"I'm off to dance practice as well, but I have a few minutes so I was walking." She laughed.

"I hate to cut this short, but I must be going." I said.

"It's ok, I understand." She said. I slightly walked away before she shouted at me.

"Hey!" I heard her shout and I turned around. I then saw her jog up to me. "Before you go, what's your name?" She asked.

"Chan, but I go by Dino." I said as my cheeks turned red.

"Well Dino, I hope you call me in the future." She said and handed me a piece of paper before jogging away. I looked at the paper it have her name and number on it. Sandy. Her name is Sandy. I smiled and jogged to dance class. I then thought about her all day, and wondered when I would see her again.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51