Chapter 50- Right Words

Sydney's POV 

I am pacing around the room trying to figure out the right words to say. So far none of them seem right. I want to tell Danielle how I feel. Sadly I just don't know how to do it. I then lay on my bed frustrated. How hard is it to tell someone you love them? At the moment its like jumping off a cliff without dying. Its impossible. I then get a pen and some paper and try to write it down. Surely enough, I can't write down either. Its like forming the right words is impossible. 

"Sid?" I hear. I know its her. She is the only one who calls me that. Moments later she appears in the doorway. "Why do you look so frustrated?" She asked as she sat next to me on the bed. 

"I am in love with someone and I am trying to find the right words to tell them. But every time I do its feels as if the right words are impossible to find. Its as if there are no right words to describe my feelings." I said honestly. 

"That's because you can't really describe feelings with words. Even the word love doesn't really cut it. But if you wanna tell them something tell them I love you. Even if the feeling is deeper than that." She said.

"I love you." I said.

"Yeah like that."

"No. I love you Dani. I have for a while now." I said. 

"Are you sure?" She asked. 

"Yeah I am." 

"Sid, I don't know if I can like you in that way." She said.

"Just give me a chance. If your feelings never form for me, then we don't have to date. Deal?" 

"Deal." She said. 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51