Chapter 39- I Want You To Stay

S.Coups's POV

I have messed up so bad. I love Jeonghan, but I can't loose Joshua. I can't explain it. I know what I am doing is selfish. I truly love Jeonghan I do, but Joshua makes me feel something. He makes me feel like I'm on cloud 9. I know it's not love, but I know it's more than a simple physical attraction. I know that I need to talk to Joshua. I can't live with the thought of hurting him. We debut tomorrow. Starting our careers with tension isn't a good start. I knocked on the door of his bedroom. Moments later I am faced with a red, puffy eyed Joshua.

"What do you want?"  He asked with a sore voice.

"I came to explain myself." I said. I attempted to put a hand on his shoulder and he jerked back.

"I don't want to talk to you." He said and attempted to close the door, but I pushed it open with my hand.

"Just here me out." I begged. He looked at me in disgust, and then his expression softened.

"Ok." He whispered as he let me in. He quickly closed and locked the door behind me. We then sat on the couch. There was a lot of space between us.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about Jeonghan." I said.

"You hurt me. You broke my heart. Do you really think that a sorry will ever be enough?" He said with that sore voice.

"No."

"I love you. Why can't you love me?" He asked.

"Because my heart belongs to another." I said. We then sat there in an uncomfortable silence for 5 minutes.

"Where do we go from here?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"Maybe I should leave the band." He said.

"No."

"Why not?" He asked and then he finally turned to look at me.

"Because I can't loose you." I said.

"Why can't you loose me?" He asked.

"I don't know. All I know is that if you are upset or hurting my begins to ache." I said.

"I know you love Jeonghan, but is there a possibility that you love me too?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Prove it."

"I have a deal for you."

"What's the deal?"

"We meet up when ever, where ever. Anytime, any day. Neither of us can say no. What do you say?" I asked. He stared at me for a moment.

"Ok." He said with a sigh.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51